Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli is a simple way to make delicious, crispy broccoli in a matter of minutes! With just a few ingredients, you can take this vegetable from freezer to table for a perfect side dish to almost any meal.
Broccoli is a favorite vegetable, but making it in the air fryer gives it that extra crisp. Seasoned with just a few staple seasonings give it just the right amount of flavor too!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE
You will love this air fryer broccoli recipe because it's so healthy, but it's also easy to make! It also has almost no prep time, so it's total time from freezer to table is about 10 minutes. And making it in the air fryer makes them as crispy as you like them.
BENEFITS OF EATING BROCCOLI
Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli is a healthy side dish that pairs perfectly with grilled chicken or pork chops, burgers, or even these Air Fryer Steak Bites. It can easily replace or be added to rice or pasta too!
Making frozen broccoli in the air fryer is so easy! You can also make fresh Air Fryer Broccoli is also easy to make with just a few simple ingredients. You may also like Air Fryer Mixed Frozen Veggies, air fryer frozen brussels sprouts, or Frozen Onion Rings.
- Frozen Broccoli Florets (14ounces-16 ounces, about 3 cups frozen broccoli)
- Olive oil- or Avocado oil
- Garlic Powder
- Onion powder
- Kosher Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
Transfer frozen broccoli to a large bowl. Then, toss with olive oil.
Once broccoli is coated with oil, sprinkle in seasonings. Toss broccoli with garlic powder, salt, and pepper and continue to toss until broccoli is evenly coated.
Transfer broccoli in air fryer basket in a single layer without overlapping.
Air fry frozen broccoli at 380 degrees F for 8-10 minutes, shake basket halfway through cook time. Air fry until roasted broccoli reaches your personal preference level of crispness.
I make this recipe in my Cosori Air Fryer Oven. Cooking time may vary by 2-3 minutes depending on your air fryer model.
- This broccoli is so easy to make, but there are a few tips that can make it the perfect air fryer veggie. To avoid mushy vegetables, spread the broccoli evenly in the basket, without overfilling. This will allow the air to flow around the broccoli as it cooks so it can get crispy.
- For a crispy texture, add a few extra minutes to air frying time.
Storage should be in an airtight container and keep in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. When reheating in the air fryer using the same temperature of 380 degrees F. Start with 3-5 minutes, adding a minute at a time until it is warmed completely.
This delicious and healthy side dish is made with just a few simple seasonings. But it can also be switched up for extra flavor. A few of our favorite ways to eat this yummy vegetable:
- Top with your favorite shredded cheese such as parmesan cheese or cheddar.
- Sprinkle nutritional yeast on the broccoli about halfway through cooking. It adds a cheese flavor but is dairy-free. It also has a lot of nutrition benefits. It is gluten free, low carb, adds protein, antioxidants, and B12, but also helps lower cholesterol.
- Toss or dip in a warm cheese sauce.
- Add to a salad or soup for extra vegetable servings.
- Switch up seasonings with your favorite tastes! Broccoli is delicious with a lemon pepper seasoning, Everything but the Bagel Seasoning, Red Pepper Flakes, Chili Powder, or keep it easy with just a squeeze of lemon juice, lemon zest, or salt & pepper.
There is no need to thaw the vegetables before air frying. When you cook frozen broccoli, the first few minutes of air frying will do that, removing some of the water content. You can air fry the broccoli until it is hot and tender, or add extra air frying time until it gets crispy.
Looking for the BEST accessories to use with your air fryer? We've put together this list of our favorite Air Fryer Accessories.
MORE AIR FRYER VEGETABLE RECIPES:
Air fryer broccoli is one of the best side dishes you can make. This is even easier since it's straight from the freezer to the table!
We Would Love to Hear From YOU!
Let Us Know What You Think!
Be sure to leave a review of this recipe and give it a star rating. It lets us know how we are doing and lets others know they should try it!
Tag Us In Your Photos! Are you on Facebook? If so, join our Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group (with hundreds of thousands of Air Fryer Foodie Fans!) and share your photos! We love to see your creations.
Have a Question or General Feedback?
Jump down to the COMMENT section and let us know! We would love to help and also love feedback on all of our posts.
Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli
- 1 Air Fryer
- 16 ounces frozen broccoli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1/ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- To make this air fryer recipe, transfer broccoli to a large bowl. Then, toss with olive oil.
- Once broccoli is coated with oil, sprinkle in seasonings. Toss broccoli with garlic powder, salt, and pepper and continue to toss until broccoli is evenly coated.
- Transfer broccoli in air fryer basket in a single layer without overlapping.
- Air fry frozen broccoli at 380 degrees F for 8-10 minutes, shake basket halfway through cook time. Air fry until roasted broccoli reaches your personal preference level of crispness.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.