Air fryer frozen brussels sprouts are a delicious side dish that can be done in just a few minutes. You just need a few simple ingredients, and frozen sprouts to make this perfect air fryer recipe.
Making frozen brussels sprouts are not only easy, they have a great outer crispy layer after air frying. You only need a little bit of olive oil and seasonings to add flavor. And when they are done air frying, they taste amazing. Best of all, they go straight from the freezer to your air fryer oven, without thawing!
WHY I LOVE THIS RECIPE
These sprouts come out so crispy after air frying. On busy weeknights, they made a quick side dish for a complete dinner, without a lot of prep time. Brussels sprouts are great with just simple seasonings like salt and pepper too!
Brussels sprouts are a fun veggie that you can also drizzle melted cheese on top, or balsamic vinegar. Having a crispy and flavorful side dish like these sprouts, will leave your family asking for them all the time!
For more delicious air fryer green or frozen vegetable recipes, or if you just need an easy vegetable side dish for dinner, try air fryer frozen green beans, air fryer broccolini, air fryer bacon wrapped asparagus, or air fryer bacon wrapped brussels sprouts.
- 12-oz package of frozen brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil- avocado oil or olive oil spray can also be used
- ½ teaspoon salt
Add the frozen brussels sprouts to medium bowl and toss sprouts with oil and salt until evenly coated.
Transfer the sprouts to the air fryer basket.
Spread the sprouts out in a single layer, and air fry at 380 degree F for 12-16 minutes, shaking the basket every 5 minutes during the cooking process to ensure even cooking.
When done, remove from heat and serve hot! Season with salt, garlic powder, black pepper, or your preferred seasonings, to taste.
I make this recipe in my Cosori air fryer. Depending on your air fryer model, size and wattages, cook time may need to be adjusted 1-2 extra minutes.
- For an extra flavor boost, try adding some minced garlic and Parmesan cheese to the mix before cooking. They also make a delicious snack when served with a dipping sauce such as ranch dressing or honey mustard.
- There are so many flavor combinations! Drizzle cooked sprouts with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, or maple syrup, then toss with bacon pieces.
- You can also enjoy them cold, making them the perfect addition to salads or snack plates.
- If you have larger sprouts, you may need to add a few minutes extra time
- If you don't have a large basket or air fryer tray, work in batches so you don't block the air circulation by overfilling.
- Make with air fryer chicken wings or air fryer steak, and divide into servings for an easy meal prep for high protein healthy meals.
Are you new to air fryers? If you are, we have a great article about What is an Air Fryer. It talks about what you can make, how to use it, and more.
Looking for the BEST accessories to use with your air fryer? We've put together this list of our favorite Air Fryer Accessories.
STORING AND REHEATING
Store leftovers in an airtight container and keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
To reheat, simply return them to the air fryer basket and air fryer for a couple of minutes until heated.
Absolutely! Air fryer frozen brussels sprouts are a great source of fiber, vitamin C, and potassium, making them the perfect healthy side dish or snack.
The best way to tell if they’re cooked is by checking the texture. The outside should be slightly crispy and lightly browned while the inside is tender. If you’re still not sure, pierce them with a fork and check for doneness.
MORE AIR FRYER VEGETABLES
These air fryer frozen brussels sprouts are a quick and easy side dish to almost every meal! I love making them for dinner!
We Would Love to Hear From YOU!
Let Us Know What You Think!
Be sure to leave a review of this recipe and give it a star rating. It lets us know how we are doing and lets others know they should try it!
Looking for a hardcover book of recipes? Check out the retailers where you can order our Air Frying Cookbook, Air Fryer All Day!
Tag Us In Your Photos! Are you on Facebook? If so, join our Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group (with over a million Air Fryer Foodie Fans!) and share your photos! We love to see your creations.
Like to watch TikTok? Follow along with our recipes on TikTok @airfryingfoodie.
Have a Question or General Feedback?
Jump down to the COMMENT section and let us know! We would love to help and also love feedback on all of our posts.
Air Fryer Frozen Brussels Sprouts
- 1 Air Fryer
- 1 Bag Frozen Brussels Sprouts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Add the frozen brussels sprouts to medium bowl and toss sprouts with oil and salt until evenly coated.
- Transfer the sprouts to the air fryer basket.
- Make sure sprouts are in a single layer, and air fry at 380 degrees F for 12-16 minutes, shaking the basket every 5 minutes during the cooking process to ensure even cooking.
- When done, remove from heat and serve hot! Season with salt, garlic powder, black pepper, or your preferred seasonings, to taste.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.