Air Fryer Country Style Ribs are one of my new favorite ways to make ribs! Skip the oven and the grill with this quick and easy recipe that works perfectly every time.
I love to use my air fryer, especially in the summer months.
We typically love to grill out ribs, but with the heat index over 100, no one wants to be outside working over a grill that's throwing off even MORE heat.
Not only that but who wants to turn the oven on in that heat? Not me!
Enter my favorite household appliance, the Air Fryer! It makes this ribs recipe perfect every single time we make it.
If you're looking for an awesome summertime recipe that doesn't require too much time, attention, or heat - we've got you covered!
This is a family favorite and easy air fryer recipe you'll want to make over and over.
- 10 country style ribs
- favorite bbq sauce
- ground black pepper
- garlic powder
- smoked paprika
Country Style Ribs in the Air Fryer
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 380 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare the air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray such as olive oil or avocado oil.
- Rinse and pat the ribs until dry. Add all of the seasonings to small bowl and mix well. Rub the seasonings onto the ribs.
- Place the country pork ribs into a single layer in the air fryer basket. Cook at 380 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
- Open the basket and brush the sides and tops of the ribs with your favorite barbecue sauce. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove the ribs from the air fryer and serve with your favorite side dishes.
TIP: All air fryers can cook differently. It's always best to test a small batch before cooking the entire meal to decide if our air fryer requires more or less time.
What temperature should the country style ribs be at to be fully cooked?
According to the FDA, pork is cooked thoroughly when the internal temperature has reached 145 degrees Fahrenheit. Use a meat thermometer to check the thickest part of the meat to ensure doneness.
How do I store leftover country style ribs?
If you have leftover country-style ribs, place them into an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, allow the ribs to sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before reheating them in the air fryer at 380 degrees Fahrenheit for 2-3 minutes, or until heated through.
MORE AIR FRYER PORK RECIPES:
SIDES THAT PAIR:
I hope you enjoyed this recipe for Air Fryer Country Style Ribs. It's the perfect, easy addition to any menu and saves time and energy on those hot summer days.
Air Fryer Country Style Ribs
- Air Fryer
- 2 lbs ribs country-style
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 5 oz barbecue sauce
- RInse the ribs and then pat them dry. Add the garlic powder, smoked paprika, and ground black seasoning to a small bowl and set aside.
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare the basket of the air fryer with nonstick cooking spray.
- Rub the ribs with a small amount of the seasoning mixture.
- Place the ribs in a single layer in the basket of the air fryer. Cook at 380 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove the basket and brush barbecue sauce onto the tops and sides of the ribs. Place back into the air fryer and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer to ensure the pork has reached 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve with your favorite sides.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.