Making this delicious pork tenderloin in the air fryer is such an easy dinner. You will love this recipe because it's not only easy, it also has a perfect combination of flavors!
Pork tenderloin is one of the best cuts of pork. We call it our pork filet mignon steak. It is so soft and juicy, and is a common cut of meat, so you can find it in most grocery stores. If you are looking for other pork air fryer recipes, be sure to try our Air Fryer pork chops, teriyaki pork chops, pork belly bites, or bacon!
This is the perfect dish to go along with our favorite Air Fryer Easter Recipes.
Another great recipe to serve with this pork tenderloin is crispy air fryer eggplant.
Because making juicy pork tenderloin in the air fryer is so easy, it is one of our favorite delicious meals. Because making juicy pork tenderloin in the air fryer is so easy, it is one of our favorite delicious meals. Juicy pork tenderloin is perfect for busy weeknight dinners, and is much faster than a traditional oven.
- brown sugar
- garlic powder
- ground black pepper
- chili powder or cayenne pepper
- parsley flakes
- olive oil
I love making this tenderloin with McCormick seasonings. This spice mixture is one of my favorites. Although I love this rub blend, you can season pork with a different spice rub, BBQ Sauce, or other seasonings.
How to Cook Pork Tenderloin in Air Fryer
- To begin, pat dry pork with a paper towel. Using a sharp knife, trim and remove any larger pieces of fat. Then, coat the tenderloin with about one tablespoon olive oil.
- Once the tenderloin is prepared, in a small bowl, mix the seasonings. Next, pour them over the tenderloin. Then, roll the tenderloin in the mixing bowl until the seasoning mixture is completely coated in the seasonings.
- Place the entire pork tenderloin in the air fryer basket, or on tray of air fryer, and air Fry at 400° Fahrenheit for 20-22 minutes. Turn halfway through cook time, so both sides can cook evenly.
- Use an Internal Meat Thermometer, like this one, to confirm doneness with an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Once you have cooked pork, let the pork tenderloin rest for 8-10 minutes before serving.
Pork tenderloin is a long thin strip of meat that is Boneless. Pork loin is wider and can have bone-in sometimes. Loin can take longer to cook and does better in slow cooking methods. This pork cooks much faster too.
Pork tenderloin is the leanest cut of pork. Which is why we call it the filet mignon of pork. So we consider it the best cut.
When doing meal prep, this recipe is perfect! You can keep leftover pork tenderloin covered in an airtight container and store in refrigerator for 3-4 days after air frying.
I did not preheat to make this recipe in my air fryer. Use your air fryer according to manufacturers guide.
MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES:
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- Maple Glazed Pork Chops
- Country Style Ribs
- Blackened Chicken Tenders
- Whole Chicken
We Would Love to Hear From YOU!
Let Us Know What You Think!
Be sure to leave a review of this recipe and give it a star rating. It lets us know how we are doing and lets others know they should try it!
Tag Us In Your Photos! Are you on Facebook? If so, join our Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group (with hundreds of thousands of Air Fryer Foodie Fans!) and share your photos! We love to see your creations.
Have a Question or General Feedback?
Jump down to the COMMENT section and let us know! We would love to help and also love feedback on all of our posts.
Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- Air Fryer
- Optional: Digital Meat Thermometer
- 1 pork tenderloin about 1.25-1.5 pounds
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder or cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pat tenderloin dry with a paper towel.
- Using a sharp knife, trim and remove any larger pieces of fat. Then, coat the tenderloin with about one tablespoon olive oil.
- In a small bowl mix the seasonings, and then pour over the tenderloin.
- Roll the tenderloin in the mixing bowl until the seasoning mixture until it is completely coated in the seasonings.
- Place tenderloin in the air fryer basket, or on tray of air fryer, and air Fry at 400° F for 20-22 minutes. Turn halfway through cook time.
- Internal temperature should be 145 degrees F. Once you have cooked pork, let the pork tenderloin rest for 8-10 minutes before serving.
KITCHEN TIPS/NOTES:Because all air fryers are a little different, cooking times may vary. When I buy pork tenderloin it almost always comes with two pieces. When I made this recipe I cooked one piece at a time. Each piece of pork weighed exactly 1.25 pounds, for a combined 2.5 pounds pork tenderloin. If cooking both tenderloins together, you may need to adjust cook times. Using a Digital Meat Thermometer, confirm the internal temperature is at least 145 degrees F before serving. To avoid dry pork, I cook this at a higher temperature with less cooking time. Although my basket has a non-stick coating, because I also coated the tenderloin with olive oil, I did not coat my air fryer with cooking spray.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.