Teriyaki Pork Chops are the most flavorful pork chops I've ever made! This recipe is made with just four ingredients, and is packed full of flavor, leaving the meat so juicy!
BBQ pork chops has always been a family dinner, and we have them almost weekly. These pork chops are even tastier and I'm so glad I tried them in the air fryer. If you like pork chops, try our Air Fryer Seasoned Pork Chops recipe!
What you need to make teriyaki pork chops
I will admit, the first time I made this, I wasn't sure how the horseradish sauce would flavor the pork chops. I am not a fan of horseradish sauce, but I learned during my culinary teaching, some flavors just work. So trust the process!
To make these pork chops, you will need:
- pork loin chops
- horseradish sauce
- Teriyaki marinade and sauce
I know there are teriyaki marinades that are thicker than others, and some may already have sesame seeds in them. I like to use the thinner marinades, so when I add other ingredients, they don't get lost.
How to make teriyaki pork chops in the air fryer
The beginning of an amazing meal like this, is having the right thickness and cut of meat. Use four pork chops, that are at least ¼, but ideally ½ inch in thickness if possible.
First, in a medium bowl, combine the teriyaki sauce, horseradish, and cinnamon. Whisk the ingredients together until they are well mixed.
Then pour the sauce into a ziploc bag and add the pork chops. Seal the bag, and then shake the pork chops so they are coated with the sauce. Place the bag in the refrigerator, and allow the pork chops to marinate in the sauce for about 30 minutes.
Once they are done marinating, remove them from the bag, and place them in the air fryer. Keep the marinade so you can brush more on when you flip the pork chops in the air fryer. Discard any remaining marinade after you have brushed them.
Air fry at 400 degrees for 6-8 minutes on each side. Pork chops should reach internal temperature of 145 degrees. (I use a meat thermometer when cooking meat in the air fryer.)
Do pork chops get tender the longer you cook them?
If you are cooking the pork chops to 145 degrees, the meat will be perfectly tender and juicy. Just keep in mind thinner pork chops need less cooking time, and thicker pork chops will need an additional minute or two.
MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES:
Air Fryer Teriyaki Pork Chops
- Air Fryer
- 4 pork loin chops ½ -¾ inch thick
- 2 tbsp horseradish sauce
- ⅓ cup Teriyaki marinade and sauce
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Combine the teriyaki sauce, horseradish sauce, and cinnamon.
- Pour the sauce into a ziploc bag and add the pork chops. Seal the bag, and then shake the pork chops so they are coated with the sauce.
- Place the bag in the refrigerator, and allow the pork chops to marinate in the sauce for at least 30 minutes and up to an hour.
- After they have marinated, remove them from the bag, and place them in the air fryer. (Keep the sauce so when you flip the chops, you can brush more onto them. Then discard any remaining sauce.)
- Air fry at 400 degrees for 6-8 minutes on each side. Pork chops should reach internal temperature of 145 degrees.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.