Air Fryer Maple Glazed Pork Chops are so tender and juicy. They are made with just a few ingredients, and using sugar free maple syrup, to make this a perfect meal for KETO or Weight Watchers.
I love this juicy pork chop recipe. When dinner time rolls around, sometimes I need an easy meal without a lot of prep or cooking time. I use maple syrup as a glaze for other foods, but wanted a glaze I could use without adding unnecessary sugar.
Making this recipe with sugar free syrup, this meal totals just under 6 points on the Weight Watcher's Blue Plan. If using just a few teaspoons for each chop, that also makes this meal less than 2 carbs following KETO.
What you need to make this air fryer recipe
Most of my air frying is done is my Cosori 5.8 quart oven. Not all fryers have the same wattages, so the cook time may slightly vary by 1-2 minutes. The thickness of the cut of chops can also affect the cooking times. I used boneless chops that were cut about ½ inch thick.
Besides an air fryer, to make this recipe you will need:
- 4- Six-ounce boneless pork chops
- Sugar Free or Regular Maple Syrup
How to make Air Fryer Maple Glazed Pork Chops
To make this recipe, use a paper towel and pat the pork chops dry. Then, in a medium bowl, combine the glaze ingredients of syrup, cinnamon, and salt.
Brush each pork chop on both sides and then place in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Reserve some of the remaining glaze. Cook at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 16 minutes, turning pork chops halfway through the cooking time, and brush again with leftover glaze sauce.
Chops will be done cooking when using a digital meat thermometer, they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. If they are not done, add an extra minute or two until they reach the correct temperature.
Can I use bone-in pork chop?
If you substitute 4 bone-in pork chops, just add an additional 2-3 minutes of cook time.
What other seasonings can I use for glazed pork chops?
I like to keep my meals simple, so for this recipe I just use a few ingredients. If you want to add other flavors, try seasonings from McCormick. For more flavorful pork chops, add a pinch of black pepper, a teaspoon garlic powder, or onion powder to taste.
Do I need to spray the basket with cooking spray?
I use air fryer parchment paper liners, but if you don't have those, you can brush the basket with olive oil, or spray the basket with cooking spray, as long as it's an air fryer safe spray.
- Store leftover pork chop in an airtight container.
- For thinner pork chops, you may need to reduce one or two minutes of cooking time.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Serve with toasted broccoli or your favorite side dishes
MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES:
Air Fryer Maple Glazed Pork Chops
- Air Fryer
- 4 Pork Chops Boneless
- ⅓ cup Maple Syrup (Sugar free for Weight Watchers)
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Pat the pork chops dry, In a medium bowl, combine the syrup, cinnamon, and salt.
- Brush each pork chop on both sides and then place in the air fryer basket. Reserve the remaining glaze.
- Cook at 400 degrees F for 16 minutes, turning pork chops halfway through the cooking time, and brush again with leftover glaze.
- Pork chops will be done cooking when they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.