Air Fryer Shake 'N Bake Pork Chops come out tender and golden brown. With a crispy breading and delicious seasoning mixture, they will certainly be a family favorite.
SHAKE AND BAKE PORK CHOPS
What a scrumptious meal these delicious, juicy pork chops make, and they are ready to eat in just a short period of time. Making this dish is super easy and only requires a few simple ingredients.
They are perfect to make for any type of gathering because this dish takes just minutes to prepare and cook. Taking them to a potluck, a picnic at the beach or for a tasty dinner will be a crowd pleaser. If you love easy recipes, you can also try Air Fryer Shake and Bake Chicken, Chicken Wings, or Air Fryer Turkey Breast.
- boneless pork chops, ½ inch in thickness- or bone-in
- Dijon mustard
- original pork packet shake and bake- or use homemade recipe
Ingredients for homemade shake and bake breading mix:
- Italian seasoned breadcrumbs- like Progresso breadcrumbs
- kosher salt
- garlic powder
- ground black pepper
To make air fryer shake and bake pork chops, begin by removing pork chops from packaging and place them on a cutting board. Pat them dry with paper towels.
Lightly coat pork chops with Dijon mustard on both sides.
Pour store bought packet mixture or homemade version of breading into a storage resealable bag. Then place them in the storage bag with breadcrumb mixture. Seal the bag and shake them in the mixture, until they are fully coated.
Lightly spray olive oil onto the air fryer basket or line with air fryer perforated parchment sheet. Then in a single layer, place coated pork chops in basket, without overlapping.
Set your air fryer to 400 degrees F and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning chops halfway through the cooking process. Depending on the thickness, cooking time will vary 1-3 minutes. Use a meat thermometer like the one in the link, to check the internal temperature of meat reaches 145 degrees F.
I make this dish in my Cosori 5.8 qt. air fryer. Depending on your air fryer size and wattage cook time may need to be adjusted 1-2 minutes.
This will be a perfect summer meal with a side of potato salad. It will be yummy with a crisp salad with a slice (or two) of garlic cheese bread or caramelized brussels sprouts and mushroom rice pilaf. Butternut squash and green beans will also be delightful.
Store these delicious pork chops in an airtight container or storage bag after they are fully cooled in your refrigerator for 3-4 days. Follow the same process for freezing them and store for 3 months. Thaw out in your refrigerator overnight before cooking.
Besides shake and bake seasonings, you can use Italian breadcrumbs, panko bread crumbs and ground pork rinds make a crispier crust. You can also use a nut mixture or plain bread crumbs.
MORE AIR FRYER PORK RECIPES:
We Would Love to Hear From YOU!
Let Us Know What You Think!
Be sure to leave a review of this recipe and give it a star rating. It lets us know how we are doing and lets others know they should try it!
Tag Us In Your Photos! Are you on Facebook? If so, join our Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group (with hundreds of thousands of Air Fryer Foodie Fans!) and share your photos! We love to see your creations.
Are you on Instagram? Follow along and TAG US @airfryingfoodie.
Have a Question or General Feedback?
Jump down to the COMMENT section and let us know! We would love to help and also love feedback on all of our posts.
Air Fryer Shake 'N Bake Pork Chops
- 1 Air Fryer
- 4 pork chops boneless or bone in, ½ inch in thickness
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 packet Pork Shake and Bake Seasoning
Ingredients for homemade shake and bake breading mix
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Remove pork chops from packaging and place them on a cutting board. Pat them dry with paper towels.
- Pour store bought packet mixture or homemade version of breading into a storage resealable bag. Lightly coat pork chops with Dijon mustard on both sides, then place them in the storage bag with breadcrumb mixture.
- Seal the bag and shake them in the mixture, until they are fully coated. Lightly spray olive oil onto the air fryer basket or line with air fryer perforated parchment sheet.
- Place pork chops in a single layer in basket, without overlapping. Set your air fryer to 400 degrees F and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning chops halfway through the cooking process. Depending on the thickness cooking time will vary 1-3 minutes. Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of meat is 145 degrees F.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.
Leave a Reply