Air Fryer Eggs in a basket, also known as Eggs in a hole, is a super simple and easy way to make breakfast in the Air Fryer. No preheating needed with this delicious and easy Air Fryer breakfast recipe!
You can make breakfast in just a few minutes with this simple recipe, also known as Egg in a hole, Breakfast in a hole, and Eggs in a basket.
Air Fryer-Eggs in a Basket
This breakfast recipe is truly a classic. While it may surface under a different name, it will always be known to us as Eggs in a basket.
If you're looking to feed a crowd, check out this yummy bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast casserole.
Just like the classic recipe from Cracker Barrel, this is one you can quickly and easily make at home.
This inexpensive breakfast takes just a few minutes and is made with just a handful of ingredients.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 330 degrees. After preheating, place a piece of parchment paper in the Air Fryer basket, or spray with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Take a piece of bread and use a large cookie cutter to remove a hole from the center.
- Carefully crack the egg into the center of the hole.
- Close the Air Fryer basket and cook at 330 degrees for 5 minutes. Use a spatula and carefully flip the egg in a hole and cook for an additional 4 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the Air Fryer, sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper, and serve.
I love this easy recipe for eggs in a basket. It's a delicious and easy dish that's hands off and done in minutes.
If you love breakfast, you might also enjoy these other recipes below!
We Would Love to Hear From YOU!
Let Us Know What You Think!
Be sure to leave a review of this recipe and give it a star rating. It lets us know how we are doing and lets others know they should try it!
Tag Us In Your Photos! Are you on Facebook? If so, join our Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group (with hundreds of thousands of Air Fryer Foodie Fans!) and share your photos! We love to see your creations.
Have a Question or General Feedback?
Jump down to the COMMENT section and let us know! We would love to help and also love feedback on all of our posts.
Air Fryer Egg in a Basket
- Air Fryer
- Cookie cutter
- 1 slice bread
- 1 egg
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 330 degrees. Once preheated, spray the basket with non-stick cooking spray and add a piece of parchment paper.
- Take a piece of bread and a large cookie cutter and cut a hole in the center of the bread. Place the bread on the parchment paper in the Air Fryer basket.
- Crack the egg and add it to the center of the slice of bread.
- Close the Air Fryer Basket and heat the egg in a basket for 5 minutes on 330 degrees. Use a spatula and carefully flip the egg in a hole and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from the Air Fryer and top with a pinch of salt and pepper before serving.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.