This Air Fryer Breakfast Bowl is inspired by the Chick-Fil-A Breakfast Bowl but you can make it without leaving your house. It's important for my family to have a good, filling breakfast so that we are fueled up for our busy day.
I don't have time in the mornings to stand at the stove and make a variety of foods that everyone likes but with this recipe, I can put it in the air fryer and keep going.
Why I Love This Breakfast Bowl Recipe
We love Chick-Fil-A but getting out for breakfast is virtually impossible on our crazy mornings, and it's so much cheaper--and just as good--to make these Air Fryer Breakfast Bowls at home.
It's easy to change out the protein if you are not in the mood for chicken and everyone loves adding their own toppings. And it's really fun to make breakfast for dinner with this dish.
Looking for more? Read this article for some of our favorite air fryer breakfast recipes.
- 4-5 Frozen Chicken Nuggets
- 8-10 Frozen Tator Tots
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup whole milk
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Pre-heat the Air Fryer to 400 degrees.
Add the nuggets and tater tots to the Air Fryer and cook on 400 degrees for 6 minutes.
While the chicken and tots are cooking, add the eggs and milk to a small bowl and whisk until fully combined.
Once the chicken and tater tots are finished cooking, chop them into small bite-sized pieces.
Pour the egg mixture into a 7" baking dish, then top the egg mixture with the nuggets and tots.
Decrease the heat on the Air Fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and add the dish to the Air Fryer. Air fry for 6 minutes.
Open the Air Fryer Basket and use a fork to scramble and mix things up. Air fry for an additional 3 minutes.
Open the basket and top the dish with cheese, then cook for an additional minute.
Remove the basket from the Air Fryer and garnish with salt and pepper to taste. Then you may add additional toppings.
- Add onions, peppers, jalapenos, tomatoes, chopped ham, bacon, or your favorite additions to the egg mixture before cooking for additional flavor.
Storage and Reheating
- Storage. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for no more than 2 days.
- Reheating. Reheat this breakfast bowl at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 2-3 minutes, or until heated through.
Yes, you can freeze any leftovers and store them in the freezer for up to a week. This is perfect for creating in larger batches and using it as meal prep. Reheat using the microwave or air fryer until it is heated thoroughly.
You can use diced ham, diced turkey, breakfast sausage, and more. Bacon is another one of our favorite choices.
Some of our favorite toppings are Green onions, Salsa, diced green chilis, diced green jalapenos, and ketchup. You can use any of your favorite toppings.
Yes! We love to add diced onion and diced bell pepper.
You can use any oven-safe baking dish that will fit into your model air fryer.
I hope you enjoy this air fryer breakfast idea, it's one of our favorite morning recipes and it's super easy to make.
Check out some of our other favorite breakfasts to make in the air fryer.
Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes
Check out our book, available in stores and online!
Looking for more ideas and others to connect with? Join our Facebook community with over 2 million members and counting!
Jump down to the COMMENT section and tell us what you think about this dish! We would love to help and also appreciate your candid feedback on all of our recipes.
Air Fryer Breakfast Bowl
- Air Fryer
- 5 chicken nuggets frozen
- 10 tater tots frozen
- 4 eggs scrambled
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add the chicken nuggets and tater tots to the Air Fryer and cook on 400 degrees Fahrenheit/200 degrees C for 6 minutes.
- While the chicken and tots are cooking, add the eggs and milk to a small bowl and whisk until fully combined.
- Once the chicken and tots are finished cooking, chop them into small bite-sized pieces.
- Pour the egg mixture into a 7" baking dish, then top the egg mixture with the nuggets and tots.
- Decrease the heat on the Air Fryer to 350 degrees F and add the springform or small baking pan to the Air Fryer. Cook for 7 minutes.
- Open the air fryer basket and use a fork to scramble and mix things up. Cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Open the Air Fryer basket and top the breakfast bowl with the shredded cheese. Air fry for an additional minute.
- Remove from the Air Fryer and garnish with salt and pepper to taste and any other additional toppings you might like to add.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.