If you haven't tried Air Fryer Tater Tots you are missing out! Once they've finished cooking they are perfectly crisp and crunchy on the outside with soft potato inside. You'll never want to make them any other way again!
You know we love our Air Fryers and will try and make just about anything in them. Case in point: Would you ever think to make crab legs in the air fryer? We did, and they were AMAZING!
This is also the PERFECT recipe for a newbie at Air Frying. You'll love how easy this recipe is and it will give you the confidence to try even more recipes.
In fact, we've made and shared a ton of recipes over the years and have loved sharing them with you. If you're new and looking for more easy recipes, check out our Beginner Recipes Guide. You'll get started fast and never look back!
Why make Tater Tots in the Air Fryer?
Today I am going to share with you my new favorite way to make Tater Tots. You might be asking yourself, what's the big deal about making tater tots in the air fryer? Well, I have several reasons!
- No more heating up the oven and heating up the entire house.
- No more soggy tater tots from the microwave.
- PERFECT crispy and delicious tater tots EVERY TIME without using oil.
Those are just a few of the reasons, but you'll understand as soon as you make them.
- Frozen Tater Tots (I like Ore Ida)
Air Fryer Tater Tots
How to Make Air Fryer Tater Tots
Preheat the Air Fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare the air fryer basket.
- Single Layer.
Add the tater tots into the air fryer basket and try and keep them in a single layer. It's ok if they slightly overlap.
- Air Fry.
Cook the tater tots for 12 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit, tossing the tots every 4 minutes. Add an additional 1-2 minutes for extra crispy tots.
How do I serve with Tater Tots?
Tater Tots can be served as a side dish and also as a snack or appetizer.
When serving Tater Tots, serve them with ketchup, mustard, cheese sauce, and any of your other favorite dipping sauces.
This is such a quick and easy recipe, and it's perfect for anyone who is new at Air Frying and looking to try something easy.
MORE EASY AIR FRYER RECIPES
Air Fryer Tater Tots
- Air Fryer
- 2 cups Tater Tots
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare the air fryer basket.
- Add the Tater Tots to the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Cook the Tater Tots on 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 minutes, tossing the tots every 4 minutes. Add an additional 1-2 minutes for crispier tots.
- Serve Air Fryer Tater Tots as an appetizer or side dish.
- Dip Tater Tots in sauces such as ketchup, mustard, BBQ sauce, cheese sauce, and more.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.