Air fryer sausage patties are a simple yet delicious dish is ready in minutes and requires no meal prep time. Perfect for busy mornings, air fryer sausage patties are sure to become a regular part of your breakfast routine.
A recipe can't get more simple than this one, which is why fresh sausage patties are a favorite breakfast food! And the sausage patties are the perfect savory part of the breakfast meal to offset pancakes, French toast, or waffles.
WHY I LOVE THIS RECIPE
When morning are hectic, these sausage patties are fast and easy. You can start with frozen sausage patties, or use ground sausage to make them quickly. I like to use fresh patties that aren't frozen, but are already shaped and ready to cook!
These pork sausage patties are just a small part of a delicious breakfast. You can also try these delicious recipes of air fryer chicken sausage, air fryer sausage links, air fryer Kiel Basa, or this delicious air fryer Italian sausage.
For Homemade Sausage Patties
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Nonstick cooking spray- avocado or olive oil spray
Preheat air fryer to 380°F.
Form the ground sausage into equal-sized patties and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Spray the air fryer basket lightly with nonstick spray.
Place the sausage patties in the preheated air fryer, in a single layer without overlap, (you may need to do this in batches) and cook for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking process, until an instant-read thermometer to confirm internal temperature reads 160°F. They should be golden brown and hot on the inside.
- If using a roll of sausage to slice and air fryer, try to cut the slices into the same thickness so they cook evenly. The sausage patties I made were about ½ inch in thickness.
- Use a meat thermometer to confirm internal temperature.
- I make this recipe in my Cosori Air Fryer. Depending on the size and wattages, you may need to add 1-2 minutes extra time.
- Transfer cooked sausage patties to a paper towel to absorb any extra grease before serving.
- Use ground turkey, ground chuck, or any type of meat you like. Try to keep the fat ratio to 80/20.
- Try flavored sausages such as apple, maple, blueberry maple, or black pepper.
- Drizzle real maple syrup on top of sausages before serving.
- For a hearty breakfast plate or quick meal on the go, make a breakfast sausage sandwich with a slice of cheese, eggs on a bagel, brioche bread, or English muffin.
STORING AND REHEATING
These air fryer sausage patties are an easy and delicious way to get a healthy breakfast on the table in no time. You can also freeze any leftovers for a quick grab-and-go option later.
Store leftover patties in an airtight container, or wrapped in aluminum foil, in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
You can air fryer straight from frozen! Just add a few minutes cook time.
If you want your sausage patties to be exactly the same shape, use an round biscuit or cookie cutter.
MORE AIR FRYER BREAKFAST RECIPES
You will love these air fryer sausage patties on busy mornings! They are sure to become a regular part of your breakfast routine.
Are you new to air fryers? If you are, we have a great article about What is an Air Fryer. It talks about what you can make, how to use it, and more.
Looking for the BEST accessories to use with your air fryer? We've put together this list of our favorite Air Fryer Accessories.
We Would Love to Hear From YOU!
Let Us Know What You Think!
Be sure to leave a review of this recipe and give it a star rating. It lets us know how we are doing and lets others know they should try it!
Looking for a hardcover book of recipes? Check out the retailers where you can order our Air Frying Cookbook, Air Fryer All Day!
Tag Us In Your Photos! Are you on Facebook? If so, join our Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group (with over a million Air Fryer Foodie Fans!) and share your photos! We love to see your creations.
Like to watch TikTok? Follow along with our recipes on TikTok @airfryingfoodie.
Have a Question or General Feedback?
Jump down to the COMMENT section and let us know! We would love to help and also love feedback on all of our posts.
Air Fryer Sausage Patties
- 1 Air Fryer
- 1 pound ground sausage or pre-sliced sausage patties
- Preheat air fryer to 380°F.
- Form the ground sausage into equal-sized patties and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Spray the air fryer basket lightly with nonstick spray.
- Place the sausage patties in the preheated air fryer, in a single layer without overlap, (you may need to do this in batches) and cook for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking process, until an instant-read thermometer to confirm internal temperature reads 160°F. They should be golden brown and hot on the inside.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.