Some nights are exhausting and the last thing you want to do is break out the cookware and make dinner. That's why we are sharing our favorite easy air fryer recipes to make things simple.
Here are 15 easy air fryer recipes for those nights when you're feeling too exhausted to whip up a complicated meal.
1. Shrimp Fajitas
- Toss shrimp, sliced bell peppers, and onions with fajita seasoning (or a mix of chili powder, cumin, and paprika) and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Air fry at 375°F (190°C) for 8-10 minutes. Serve with warm tortillas.
Recipe: Shrimp Fajitas
2. Brussels Sprouts and Bacon
- Separate Brussels sprouts leaves, drizzle with olive oil, and season with garlic powder, salt and pepper, and sliced bacon. Air fry at 380°F (193°C) for 8-10 minutes until crispy.
Recipe: Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
3. Naked Chicken Tenders
- Season chicken tenders with black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika and air fry at 400°F (200°C) for 10 minutes, flipping halfway.
Recipe: Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
4. Lemon Garlic Shrimp
- Season peeled shrimp with lemon zest, black pepper, garlic, and a pinch of salt. Air fry at 375°F (190°C) for 6-8 minutes.
Recipe: Lemon Garlic Shrimp
5. Simple Salmon Filet
- Season a salmon fillet with salt, pepper, and paprika. Air fry at 375°F (190°C) for 10-12 minutes.
Recipe: Simple Salmon Filet
6. BBQ Chicken Legs
- Coat chicken drumsticks with your favorite BBQ sauce. Air fry at 400°F (200°C) for 20 minutes, turning halfway.
Recipe: BBQ Chicken Legs
- Fill tortillas with cheese and desired fillings. Fold in half and air fry at 375°F (190°C) for 4-6 minutes, flipping once.
8. Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Mix cooked ground beef or turkey with taco seasoning and shredded cheese. Stuff bell peppers with the mixture. Air fry at 360°F (182°C) for 10-15 minutes.
Recipe: Stuffed Bell Peppers
9. Crispy Chickpeas
- Toss canned, drained chickpeas with olive oil, paprika, salt, and pepper. Air fry at 400°F (200°C) for 15 minutes. Serve over rice with veggies and a tahini drizzle.
Recipe: Crispy Chickpeas
10. Steak Bites
- Cube your steak of choice and season generously with salt and coarsely ground black pepper.
- Air fry at 400°F (205°C) for 6-8 minutes for medium-rare, shaking the basket halfway through. Adjust cooking time based on your preferred doneness.
Recipe: Steak Bites
11. Salmon Bites
- Season and air fry salmon bites for 10-12 minutes at 375°F (190°C) or until golden brown and cooked through.
Recipe: Salmon Bites
12. Chicken Breast
- Season chicken breast with salt, pepper, mixed dried herbs, garlic powder, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Air fry at 375°F (190°C) for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway.
Recipe: Chicken Breast
13. Fish Tacos
- Season white fish fillets (like cod) with chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and lime zest.
- Air fry at 375°F (190°C) for 8-10 minutes. Break into pieces and serve in tortillas with slaw and a squeeze of lime.
Recipe: Fish Tacos
14. Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs
- Season chicken thighs with lemon zest, juice, and pepper; air fry at 380°F (193°C) for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway.
Recipe: Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs
- Top a small pizza crust with sauce, cheese, and desired toppings; air fry at 360°F (182°C) for 5-8 minutes or until the cheese melts and the crust is golden.
If you're looking for something quick and easy to make in under 30 minutes, these are the perfect easy air fryer recipes to help save time.