Are you craving a personal pizza that's not greasy but still has tons of flavor? Then, look no further than this Air Fryer recipe. This easy Air Fryer Pizza is super easy to make, takes way less time than ordering pizza, and is something the whole family will enjoy.
Everyone loves having their own pizza, which is why this recipe is a big hit with kids. Plus, the best part about this simple recipe is that you don't need a fancy pizza oven to make it. All you need are a few simple ingredients and an Air Fryer, and you can whip up these personal pan pizzas in under 30 minutes.
It's easy to make, just grab your favorite pizza recipes and your entire family is going to be amazed at this easy air fryer dish.
Why You'll Love This Pizza
You'll love this delicious pizza recipe because it tastes even better than restaurant-style pizza and contains half the calories. Plus, you can personalize these pizzas any way you want.
Just grab your favorite ingredients and throw them on top! In addition, even the most beginner cooks can make this recipe because there aren't a ton of ingredients!
Finally, we guarantee you'll never want frozen pizza or restaurant pizza again after this recipe because it’s so good and easy way to make your favorite meal.
So, grab your Air Fryer, and get ready to make this delicious homemade pizza for your next pizza night.
- Mozzarella Cheese. freshly shredded is best! It melts the best.
- Pizza dough. I like to use Pillsbury Pizza Crust. Either homemade or canned will work.
- Olive Oil. Used to brush the dough before adding the sauce and toppings.
- Pizza Sauce. I like to keep a bottle in my fridge for any last-minute pizza decisions. Tomato sauce or marinara sauce works, too!
- Freshly Chopped Basil. Gives the final dish a little extra flavor.
- Salt and pepper. Staple seasonings for almost every pizza.
Optional toppings to finish: Fresh basil leaves, parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes, pepperoni, cooked ground beef, ham, bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, olives, and Italian seasoning.
How to Make Pizza in the Air Fryer
Preheat the Air Fryer to 375° Fahrenheit (190°Celcius).
Prepare the Air Fryer basket with olive oil or nonstick cooking spray and a parchment paper liner to prevent the pizza from sticking.
Roll the pizza dough out on a floured surface. Make the dough similar to the size of your Air Fryer basket. Carefully transfer it to the air fryer, then brush lightly with a teaspoon of olive oil.
Spoon on a light layer of pizza sauce.
Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top along with your favorite toppings.
Air fry pizza for 7 minutes at 370 degrees Fahrenheit until you see a golden brown crispy crust and the cheese has melted.
Top with extra basil, cheese, and red pepper flakes just before serving to add additional flavor.
NOTE: This recipe was made with a Cosori Air Fryer. If you're using a different brand of air fryer, you may need to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
Tips for Best Results:
- Mozzarella: Using freshly shredded mozzarella cheese will keep the pizza from becoming too greasy and soggy. You can also use a ball of mozzarella cheese and place the slices on top! You can use pre-shredded, packaged cheese, but fresh works better for this recipe!
- Sauce: You can use pizza sauce, tomato sauce, marinara sauce, tomato basil sauce, or your favorite sauce as your base. If you want to get fancy, you can make your own marinara sauce! It's extra work, but it tops store-bought sauce every time!
- Pizza Toppings: You can add toppings like pepperoncini peppers, banana peppers, mushrooms, and more!
- Crust: If you want a thin crust, take a rolling pin and roll out the dough to your desired consistency.
- Storage. Store leftover pizza in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Reheating.Reheat pizza in air fryer at 380 degrees F for 3-4 minutes or until the pizza is heated through with gooey cheese and a crispy crust.
Of course! Homemade pizza dough is easy to make and tastes fantastic with this recipe.
Make sure you brush the dough lightly with olive oil so that it doesn't get soppy. You can also use nonstick cooking spray to coat your dough if that’s easier.
Yes! You can divide the pizza dough into halves for four mini pizzas, or quarters for eight mini pizzas! These work well for kids' sleepovers and birthday parties!
Yes! Take a small round cookie cutter and make small circles from the dough. From there, you can follow the recipe like usual. Keep in mind that these pizza bites may burn more easily, so it would be best to watch these in the Air Fryer.
You can make pepperoni pizza, cheese pizza, Margherita pizza, Italian sausage pizza, or whatever kind you like!
We didn't put an exact measurement because it's totally up to you! However, we'd recommend around 1 cup pizza sauce for this recipe.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do. It's an easy pizza the whole family loves, and it's definitely one of our favorite recipes. If you live this pizza, check out some of our other favorite pizza recipes.
More Air Fryer Pizza Recipes
Are you new to air fryers? If you are, we have a great article about What is an Air Fryer. It talks about what you can make, how to use it, and more.
Looking for the BEST accessories to use with your air fryer? We've put together this list of our favorite Air Fryer Accessories.
We Would Love to Hear From YOU!
Let Us Know What You Think!
Be sure to leave a review of this recipe and give it a star rating. It lets us know how we are doing and lets others know they should try it!
Looking for a hardcover book of recipes? Check out the retailers where you can order our Air Frying Cookbook, Air Fryer All Day!
Tag Us In Your Photos! Are you on Facebook? If so, join our Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group (with over a million Air Fryer Foodie Fans!) and share your photos! We love to see your creations.
Like to watch TikTok? Follow along with our recipes on TikTok @airfryingfoodie.
Have a Question or General Feedback?
Jump down to the COMMENT section and let us know! We would love to help and also love feedback on all of our posts.
Air Fryer Pizza
- 1 Air Fryer
- ⅓ cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 12 inch pizza dough homemade or canned
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons pizza sauce
- ¼ teaspoon basil freshly chopped
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 375° Fahrenheit (190°Celcius).
- Prepare the Air Fryer basket with olive oil or nonstick cooking spray and a parchment paper liner to prevent the pizza from sticking.
- Roll the pizza dough out on a floured surface. Make the dough similar to the size of your Air Fryer basket. Carefully transfer it to the air fryer, then brush lightly with a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Spoon on a light layer of pizza sauce and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top along with your favorite toppings.
- Air fry pizza for 7 minutes at 370 degrees Fahrenheit until you see a golden brown crispy crust and the cheese has melted.
- Top with extra basil, cheese, and red pepper flakes just before serving to add additional flavor.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.