Sliced Potatoes in Air Fryer make a delicious side dish. This simple recipe takes just one can of potatoes paired with other simple pantry ingredients. Dried herbs and minimal prep make the best crispy sliced potatoes.
If you're looking for the perfect side dish that is full of great flavors, this is one of the best! I love making delicious side dishes using cheap ingredients! Who knew those whole potatoes in a can would make the best air fryer potatoes?
This recipe is great if you don't have fresh potatoes and need to make a simple side dish. Once you learn what a game changer this recipe is, you're going to always have gourmet herbed canned potatoes sitting on your shelf!
- Canned sliced potatoes
- Rosemary (minced)
- Thyme (minced)
- Sea salt
- Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Olive oil
How to make Air Fryer Sliced Potatoes:
- Place the potatoes in a colander to drain any liquid. Rinse the potatoes in cold water and allow them to drain.
- Add the olive oil and potatoes to a medium-sized bowl, coating the potatoes completely.
- Top the potatoes with rosemary, thyme, and salt. Stir until evenly coated.
- Add the sliced potatoes in air fryer basket. A little overlapping is ok.
- Air fry sliced potatoes at 370 degrees Fahrenheit for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Carefully remove the potatoes from the air fryer and top them with freshly grated parmesan cheese and chopped parsley before serving.
Add seasonings - Add garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, Italian seasoning, spicy chili powder, and any other options for your favorite seasoning to make these canned vegetables taste new and different every time. All options give wonderful flavors!
How to Serve
Air fryer sliced potatoes are simple and easy to serve. All you need to do to make this quick side dish is add some melted butter on top or top it with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, and bacon!
The best part about air-fried potatoes is that they're the perfect comfort food. Using simple main ingredients means you can make this great side dish taste anyway you want.
You can enjoy them as whole potatoes or slice them into slices and add toppings, too.
How to Store
To store leftovers, just let the potatoes cool down all the way, and then store them in an airtight container in the fridge. You can also place the cooked potatoes in a freezer bag to save them for later.
To reheat air fryer canned potatoes, just put them into the air fryer basket in a single layer and reheat. They'll taste good as new once they're hot and ready!
FAQs and Common Questions
What can I use these cooked potatoes for?
So many different recipes! You can dice them up and add them to potato salad, or serve these air fryer baby potatoes in their own dish, topped with butter and fresh parsley. Air frying potatoes means that you can put them right into a baking dish and serve or use them for other recipes that call for cooked potatoes as well.
What can I pair with this potato recipe to make a delicious meal?
Since this easy recipe offers versatility, that means you have options. Air fryer recipes like this give you the wiggle room to pair with meats, salads, veggies, and more. If you have a craving, there's a good chance that a side of potatoes will make for an easy pairing with it!
Do I need to prep the potatoes before cooking them in the air fryer?
As long as you drain and rinse the potatoes first, the next step is as simple as adding them to the preheated air fryer. This recipe isn't complicated to make at all - and yields tons of awesome flavor.
More Easy Air Fryer Recipes :
- Air Fryer Cheesy Potatoes
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Wedges
- Air Fryer Red Potatoes
- Air Fryer Baked Potato
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
We Would Love to Hear From YOU!
Let Us Know What You Think!
Be sure to leave a review of this recipe and give it a star rating. It lets us know how we are doing and lets others know they should try it!
Tag Us In Your Photos! Are you on Facebook? If so, join our Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group (with over a million Air Fryer Foodie Fans!) and share your photos! We love to see your creations.
Like to watch TikTok? Follow along with our recipes on TikTok @airfryingfoodie.
Have a Question or General Feedback?
Jump down to the COMMENT section and let us know! We would love to help and also love feedback on all of our posts.
Sliced Potatoes in Air Fryer
- 1 Air Fryer
- canned potatoes
- 1 teaspoon rosemary minced
- 1 teaspoon thyme minced
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 teaspoon Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place the potatoes in a colander to drain any liquid. Rinse the potatoes in cold water and allow to drain.
- Add the olive oil and potatoes to a medium sized bowl, coating the potatoes completely.
- Top the potatoes with rosemary, thyme, and salt.
- Air fry canned potatoes at 370 degrees Fahrenheit for 13-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Carefully remove the potatoes from the air fryer and top with freshly grated parmesan cheese before serving.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.