When you make Aldi Red Bag Chicken in an Air Fryer, it comes out so crispy! It's so good, it even has it's own Facebook page and merchandise! You can use Kirkwood Chicken Breast Fillets for sandwiches, or as a meal on it's own!
There is no breading station that needs to be set up on your kitchen counter because the work has all been done for you. Just pull as many pieces of frozen chicken you need, and cook until crunchy and golden brown.
ALDI RED BAG CHICKEN IN AIR FRYER
This Aldi RBC is wonderful to make for busy weeknight dinners or when you have last-minute company coming over because it cooks so quickly. It's the perfect crispy chicken breast and can even be compared to a copycat Chick-Fil-A Chicken.
Besides Air Fryer Chicken Cordon Bleu, one of my favorite recipes is an air fryer red bag chicken sandwich on a fresh brioche with pickles. It is a simple sandwich but so appetizing. So, grab these few ingredients and get cooking immediately!
- Aldi Red Bag Chicken- (Frozen Chicken Breasts)
Optional Toppings For Air Fryer Chicken Sandwich:
- Dill Pickles
HOW TO MAKE RED BAG CHICKEN IN AIR FRYER:
- Use your favorite cooking spray and spritz the air fryer basket. Then place 2-4 pieces of chicken fillets into the basket.
- Air fry at 380 degrees F for 10-12 minutes, flipping chicken halfway through the cooking process.
- Once chicken patty is crispy, and has an internal temperature of 165 degrees, remove from basket and serve while hot.
I make this recipe in my Cosori 5.8 qt. air fryer. Depending on your air fryer size and wattages cook time may vary 1-2 minutes.
Store leftovers in an airtight container or resealable storage bag in your refrigerator for 3-5 days. Freeze any leftovers store in an airtight container or freezer storage bag up to 4 months. Let chicken completely cool prior to storing it.
Red bag chicken is Kirkwood breaded chicken breast fillets. Blue bag chicken is crispy chicken strips and yellow bag chicken is honey battered chicken tenders. Green bag chicken is parmesan herb encrusted chicken tenders and orange bag chicken is buffalo-style chicken strips.
MORE AIR FRYER CHICKEN RECIPES:
We Would Love to Hear From YOU!
Let Us Know What You Think!
Be sure to leave a review of this recipe and give it a star rating. It lets us know how we are doing and lets others know they should try it!
Tag Us In Your Photos! Are you on Facebook? If so, join our Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group (with hundreds of thousands of Air Fryer Foodie Fans!) and share your photos! We love to see your creations.
Have a Question or General Feedback?
Jump down to the COMMENT section and let us know! We would love to help and also love feedback on all of our posts.
Aldi Red Bag Chicken In Air Fryer
- 1 Air Fryer
- 1 bag Aldi Red Bag Chicken
- Use your favorite cooking spray and spritz the air fryer basket or rub vegetable oil inside the basket.
- Place 2-4 pieces of chicken fillets into the basket. Air fry at 380 degrees F for 10-12 minutes, flipping chicken halfway through the cooking process.
- Once chicken is crispy, and has an internal temperature of 165 degrees, remove from basket and serve while hot.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.