You are going to love how easy it is to make air fryer frozen garlic knots. They have a golden brown and crispy exterior, and have a yummy garlic flavor that makes them a perfect snack or easy side dish!
These golden brown garlic knots are also perfect appetizer when served with marinara sauce. They taste just like a garlicky knot from your favorite pizzeria. And the only thing you need for this simple recipe is a box of frozen knots.
WHY I LOVE THIS RECIPE
I love making air fryer garlic knots because they are so easy, and the air fryer makes them perfectly every time. Because they are already shaped and ready to go, they save so much time, especially perfect for busy weeknights.
The garlic flavor in the knots make them perfect to eat as quick finger food. But they are also a family favorite to serve with pastas, like spaghetti, or even with pizza.
A box of these frozen perfect garlic knots saves so much time! they can go straight from freezer to air fryer! But if you want to make knots from scratch, without the hassle of using dry yeast, you can use this simple air fryer garlic knots recipe using store-bought pizza dough, crescent rolls, or biscuit dough.
- 1 package store-bought frozen garlic knots- around 4-6 traditional garlic knots
Optional: Brush with virgin olive oil or melted butter and then top with crushed garlic cloves, garlic salt, or kosher salt, for extra flavor.
Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Spray the basket with cooking spray, and then place the frozen garlic knots in air fryer basket, in a single layer. Use a pastry brush and brush with the olive oil or butter mixture if using.
Air fry at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. You can turn them halfway through the cooking process.
Serve hot with marinara sauce, ranch dressing, or your favorite dipping sauce, if desired.
I make this recipe in my Cosori air fryer. Air fryer brands are different and depending on your air fryer oven, size and wattages, air frying time may need to be adjusted 1-2 minutes.
- To get extra crispy knots, you can brush with butter or olive oil before air frying. This will help to crisp up the outside of the knots even more.
- If you want a little bit of spicy or extra garlicky flavor on you knots, add a sprinkle of crushed red pepper flakes, garlic powder, or a sprinkle of minced garlic, on the tops, after brushing them with olive oil. There are so many flavor combinations.
- If making a larger batch, air fry in batches so the basket isn't crowded, preventing air flow.
Are you new to air fryers? If you are, we have a great article about What is an Air Fryer. It talks about what you can make, how to use it, and more.
Looking for the BEST accessories to use with your air fryer? We've put together this list of our favorite Air Fryer Accessories.
- For cheesy garlic knots, brush a little bit of olive oil on them, and then sprinkle grated parmesan cheese or cheddar cheese, over the tops before air frying. There are so many types of cheese, it's really your personal preference.
- For extra flavor, add some fresh herbs like basil, parsley or oregano after brushing with olive oil.
- Change up the sauce for dipping. Melted cheese, pizza sauce, and alfredo sauce are just some ideas of fun ways to serve these knots.
- Serve with tomato soup, or slice in half to make a garlic bread slider or top with sauce and cheese for mini pizzas.
STORING AND REHEATING
Leftover garlic knots can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
To reheat, place them back in the air fryer at 370 degrees Fahrenheit for about 3-5 minutes cooking time, or until heated through.
They should be in the frozen foods section at your local grocery store.
The garlic knots shouldn't stick to the basket, if using a light spray of nonstick spray.
MORE AIR FRYER APPETIZER RECIPES
Making these air fryer frozen garlic knots is so easy! And they turn out soft, warm, and golden brown, making them a perfect side dish!
We Would Love to Hear From YOU!
Let Us Know What You Think!
Be sure to leave a review of this recipe and give it a star rating. It lets us know how we are doing and lets others know they should try it!
Looking for a hardcover book of recipes? Check out the retailers where you can order our Air Frying Cookbook, Air Fryer All Day!
Tag Us In Your Photos! Are you on Facebook? If so, join our Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group (with over a million Air Fryer Foodie Fans!) and share your photos! We love to see your creations.
Like to watch TikTok? Follow along with our recipes on TikTok @airfryingfoodie.
Have a Question or General Feedback?
Jump down to the COMMENT section and let us know! We would love to help and also love feedback on all of our posts.
Air Fryer Frozen Garlic Knots
- 1 Air Fryer
- 1 Box Frozen Garlic Knots
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray the basket with cooking spray, and then place the frozen garlic knots in air fryer basket, in a single layer. Use a pastry brush and brush with the olive oil or butter mixture if using.
- Air fryer for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. You can turn them halfway through the cooking process.
- Serve hot with marinara sauce, ranch dressing, or your favorite dipping sauce, if desired.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.