Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Shrimp is a delicious and easy appetizer, light lunch, or dinner. You only need a few things on hand to make this dish AMAZING and it's done in just minutes.
If you love air fryer shrimp, you should check out my air fryer keto fried shrimp, air fryer coconut shrimp, and air fryer garlic butter shrimp. Or for all things seafood and shrimp, try these air fryer seafood recipes and air fryer shrimp recipes.
WHY I LOVE THIS RECIPE
I love using my air fryer and this is another of my new favorite ways to make shrimp. In fact, you only need a hand full of ingredients and they are done in less than 15 minutes!
- 24 shrimp
- Old Bay Seasoning
Peel the shrimp and set them aside in a single layer onto a baking sheet.
Sprinkle a small amount of Old Bay Seasoning over the peeled shrimp.
Cut the bacon slices into thirds. Carefully wrap the a slice of bacon around the shrimp, taking care to tuck the bacon under the bottom of the shrimp. Repeat until all remaining shrimp are wrapped.
Prepare the basket of the air fryer with olive oil or with a nonstick cooking spray.
Add the bacon wrapped shrimp to the air fryer basket. Keep the bacon edge tucked under the shrimp. Air fry on 390 degrees F for 9-10 minutes, or until fully cooked.
Carefully remove the shrimp from the air fryer and serve immediately.
I make this recipe in my Cosori Air Fryer. Depending on your oven size and wattages, cooking time may need to be adjusted 1-2 minutes
Serve this shrimp in a salad, over a pasta, on top of a bowl of rice, or on skewers.
For extra heat flavor, add a little cayenne pepper or chili powder to the shrimp.
- You can use jumbo shrimp or XL 21-25 frozen shrimp that has already been deveined and is ready to peel. You can also use fresh shrimp from the food counter.
- For this recipe, I leave the tails on, but you can take the tails off if desired. It's all personal preference.
- I also use thinly sliced bacon for this recipe. The thicker bacon will be harder to wrap around the shrimp.
- You don't have to preheat the air fryer or flip the shrimp for this recipe. All air fryers cook at different speeds and powers. Check your air fryer shrimp with a test portion of this recipe to ensure that the time fits your specific air fryer.
Are you new to air fryers? If you are, we have a great article about What is an Air Fryer. It talks about what you can make, how to use it, and more.
Looking for the BEST accessories to use with your air fryer? We've put together this list of our favorite Air Fryer Accessories.
STORING AND REHEATING
Store any leftover bacon wrapped shrimp covered in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. To reheat, place in the air fryer and cook at 320 degrees F for 2-3 minutes, or until heated through.
Bacon wrapped shrimp are delicious all by themselves, but they are also delicious when served with Remoulade sauce, cocktail sauce, sweet chili sauce, barbecue sauce, Dijon mustard, or teriyaki sauce.
MORE AIR FRYER SEAFOOD RECIPES
You are going to love serving this shrimp as a delicious appetizer, a main dish, or tossed with a pasta.
We Would Love to Hear From YOU!
Let Us Know What You Think!
Be sure to leave a review of this recipe and give it a star rating. It lets us know how we are doing and lets others know they should try it!
Looking for a hardcover book of recipes? Check out the retailers where you can order our Air Frying Cookbook, Air Fryer All Day!
Tag Us In Your Photos! Are you on Facebook? If so, join our Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group (with over a million Air Fryer Foodie Fans!) and share your photos! We love to see your creations.
Like to watch TikTok? Follow along with our recipes on TikTok @airfryingfoodie.
Have a Question or General Feedback?
Jump down to the COMMENT section and let us know! We would love to help and also love feedback on all of our posts.
Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- Air Fryer
- 24 shrimp
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 8 pieces bacon thinly sliced, cut into thirds.
- Peel the shrimp and set them aside in a single layer onto a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle a small amount of Old Bay Seasoning over the peeled shrimp.
- Cut the bacon pieces into thirds. Carefully wrap the bacon around the shrimp, taking care to tuck the bacon under the bottom of the shrimp.
- Prepare the basket of the air fryer with olive oil or with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the bacon wrapped shrimp to the basket of the air fryer. Take care to keep the bacon edge tucked under the shrimp.
- Cook on 390 degrees for 9-10 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Carefully remove the shrimp from the air fryer and serve immediately.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.