Nutella French Toast Roll-Ups are a family favorite and made easy in the Air Fryer. You'll be addicted to this delicious and easy Air Fryer breakfast recipe. Made with bread, Nutella hazelnut spread, cinnamon, sugar, and more.
Why I Love These
Air Fryer Nutella French Toast Rolls Ups are one of my family's favorite air fryer breakfast recipes.
Not only are these quick and easy, but they are perfect on a plate or in a ziplock bag while you're on the go.
- hazelnut spread (I use Nutella for this recipe)
There are so many ways to make french toast roll ups, but this has to be one of my all time favorites!
This easy breakfast recipe is one the whole family enjoys, and it's one of my favorite breakfast recipes.
How to Make Nutella French Toast Roll Ups in the Air Fryer
If you haven't already, lay the bread out for 30 minutes to an hour to allow it to become stale. If you're planning ahead, you can leave the bread out over night.
Whisk together the eggs and milk and set aside.
In a small dish, mix the cinnamon and sugar and set aside.
Cut the crust off of the slices of bread and then take a glass or rolling pin to flatten the bread.
Take a teaspoon of Nutella and spread on one end of the flattened bread. Roll the bread up, and dab a little Nutella on the end to help keep the rolls closed and secure during cooking.
Dip the french toast roll-ups in the egg mixture and then roll into the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
Place the Nutella French Toast Roll-Ups in a single layer into the prepared air fryer basket.
Air fry at 360 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown, flipping the roll-ups halfway through.
Remove from the air fryer basket and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar or powdered sugar. Serve immediately.
This is such a delicious and easy breakfast recipe. The kiddos love it when they see me breaking out the bread and Nutella for this recipe.
If you love french toast, you'll love this fun little twist.
You can stuff french toast roll ups with all of your favorite flavors. Consider some of these options:
- Peanut Butter
Storage and Reheating
Store remaining french toast roll ups in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
To reheat, place into the air fryer and air fry at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 2-3 minutes, or until heated though.
Stale bread is better to use with french toast recipes because it will absorb the egg mixture better than fresh bread.
Absolutely! You can make the french toast roll ups the night before. Just do the first few steps of slicing off the crust, flattening the bread, spreading any filling, and then rolling up the roll-ups. Place them into the refrigerator overnight before you're ready to make.
Another of my favorite topping options is to use powdered sugar.
MORE AIR FRYER BREAKFAST RECIPES
Check out our book, available in stores and online!
Looking for more ideas and others to connect with? Join our Facebook community with over 2 million members and counting!
Jump down to the COMMENT section and tell us what you think about this dish! We would love to help and also appreciate your candid feedback on all of our recipes.
Air Fryer Nutella French Toast Roll-Ups
- Air Fryer
- 10 slices of bread
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 4 tablespoon granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 10 teaspoon Nutella
- If you haven't already, lay the bread out for 30 minutes to an hour to allow it to become stale.
- If you're planning ahead, you can leave the bread out over night.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk and set aside.
- In a small dish, mix the cinnamon and sugar and set aside.
- Cut the crust off of the slices of bread and then take a glass or rolling pin to flatten the bread.
- Take a teaspoon of Nutella and spread on one end of the flattened bread. Roll the bread up, and dab a little Nutella on the end to help keep the rolls closed and secure during cooking.
- Dip the french toast roll-ups in the egg mixture and then roll into the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Place the Nutella French Toast Rolls ups into the prepared air fryer basket. Cook on 360 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-6 minutes, flipping the roll-ups halfway through.
- Serve immediately.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.