DoubleTree Hotels are known for their signature cookies, given to guests at check-in. Now you can make them at home, and even better, in your air fryer.
They are especially amazing when they are warm and fresh, with the ooey-gooey chocolate chips, oats, and walnuts in every bite.
Because these cookies are made in the air fryer, you get the benefit of having the warmth, but in just minutes!
DoubleTree Signature Cookies in the Air Fryer
This copycat cookie recipe is very simple to make. I have had a few friends ask me why I would say they are better in the air fryer than the oven. My answer is always the same, it's so much faster!
The cookie dough can be made in advance, and then just freeze any unused dough. Because of that, you can use the amount of dough you want at any time. Besides that, one of the best reasons for making these cookies in the air fryer, is that it doesn't heat up the kitchen from preheating and baking time.
These cookies are done SO FAST, and they are perfectly golden brown. Because they come out warm, the chocolate is the perfect amount of gooey goodness.
Look at that golden brown cookie! Just writing this, reminds me of how soft and melt-in-your-mouth yummy they are.
Easy Air Fryer DoubleTree Signature Cookies
DoubleTree copycat cookies are so easy to make, and most of the ingredients are things you probably have in your pantry. You will need:
- brown sugar
- lemon juice
- rolled oats
- baking soda
- Nestle Tollhouse Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
How to make Air Fryer DoubleTree Cookies
- Begin by mixing the butter, sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl or in your stand mixer. Beat the ingredients together until they are creamy.
- Then add in the eggs, vanilla, and squeeze in the lemon juice, and keep mixing until the mixture becomes a little fluffy.
- Slowly add in the flour, oats, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Mix slowly, so the dry ingredients can blend with the butter mixture.
- Once it's mixed together, stir in the chocolate chips and chopped nuts, making sure they are well mixed into the dough.
- Lastly, scoop the cookies into the air fryer basket, lined with parchment paper, and cook at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 6-7 minutes. Let the cookies sit for a minute after cooking so you can lift them from the basket.
MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES:
Air Fryer DoubleTree Signature Cookie (Copycat)
- Air Fryer
- 1 cup unsalted butter (two sticks)
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 ¼ cups all purpose flour
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 2 ⅔ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 ¾ cups chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, sugar, and brown sugar and beat together for about 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the eggs, vanilla, and lemon juice. Continue mixing until the ingredients have combined, scraping the sides of the bowl if necessary.
- Slowly add in the flour, oats, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon until a soft dough forms.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and the walnuts, until they are well combined into the dough.
- Using a small scoop, or medium spoon, drop dough into the air fryer basket, lined with parchment paper with small holes for venting.
- Cook at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 7 minutes, until the cookies are golden brown and no longer doughy on bottom.
- Allow the cookies to cool for about a minute in the basket, so they can set enough to be lifted with a spatula.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.