This delicious Air Fryer Oreo Cheesecake is the perfect dessert for Oreo lovers! It starts with an Oreo crust, then a creamy filling stuffed with more cookies, and it's topped off with a cookie crumble. Cooked in snap in the air fryer!
Making Cheesecake in the Air Fryer
I love all things with Oreos! The air fryer has become a fun way for us to try new and old recipes, just to see how amazing they turn out. This Oreo cheesecake will not disappoint your sweet tooth!
Making the cheesecake in the (affiliate) Cosori Air Fryer is super easy to do. Oven cooking time is over an hour for cheesecakes. Our summers are crazy hot, so having the oven on for over an hour, isn't practical.
That's why I love making this cheesecake in the air fryer. It cooks in about 15-18 minutes, and is pretty perfect without sinking or cracking.
How to make Oreo Cheesecake
The beauty of making the cheesecake in the air fryer, is that depending on your type of air fryer, you can place your springform pan directly in the basket.
I used a (affiliate) Cosori brand air fryer to make this cheesecake. My (affiliate link) 8-inch springform pan fit nicely into it. It is a little tricky taking it out of the basket while it's hot, so let it sit for a few minutes after cooking, and use a hot pad to lift it out.
I started with 25 cookies for this crust and decided I wanted it to be thicker, so I ended up using 30 Oreos. You could mix Oreo flavors and do a Golden Oreo crust if you wanted to have different flavors.
Once you have made the crust, be sure to press it tightly into the bottom of the lined pan. Beat the cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, and sweetened condensed milk until it is smooth and creamy. Pour it over the crust.
Push in broken large pieces of about 10 Oreo cookies into the filling. Then sprinkle the top of the cheesecake with Oreo crumbles. Place the pan in the basket, and cook it for about fifteen minutes. Then you just have to wait for it to set!
FAQ's about Air Fryer Oreo Cheesecake
What if I don't have a springform pan?
You can use any pan and any shape, that will fit into your air fryer. Just keep in mind, smaller pans may need less cooking times to keep an eye on it.
What size of air fryer do I need to make a cheesecake?
You can make a cheesecake that will fit your air fryer. I have a smaller 3.7Q air fryer and the (aff link) 8-inch springform pan fit exactly in my basket.
MORE AIR FRYER DESSERTS:
Air Fryer Oreo Cheesecake
- Air Fryer
- 8 Inch Springform Pan
- Food Processor
- 1 Package Oreos 30 Cookies for the crust, and 10 cookies broken into large pieces, for the filling and topping.
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted One stick
- 24 ounces cream cheese softened
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Prepare the pan by lining the bottom with a circle of parchment paper, and then lightly butter the insides of the pan walls so the cheesecake will easily be removed after cooking.
- Crush the Oreo Cookies in the food processor, until they are fine crumbs. (Or you can place them in a large bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Pour the crushed cookies into a large bowl, and stir in the melted butter to mix with the crumbs.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared springform pan, pressing the crust firmly to the bottom of the pan. Set the pan aside while making the filling.
- In a large bowl, or using a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until it is smooth.
- Add in the eggs, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla. Continue beating on medium speed until it is smooth and creamy.
- Pour the filling over the crust and spread it evenly with a spatula or spoon. Push the large broken pieces of cookie into the filling until they are completely submerged. You can also pour half of the filling, then add broken pieces, then top with the remaining filling. Sprinkle any leftover crumbs on top of the cheesecake.
- Place the springform pan in the basket of the air fryer. Cook at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. If it still has a slight jiggle, return to air fryer and add an additional three minutes cook time.
- Remove from the basket and allow the cheesecake to chill to set, for about 6-8 hours, or overnight
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.
Just made this… SO GOOD! Thank you for sharing this. I used a 6 inch spring form pan for my Instapot with the air fryer attatchment. It is what fits in my cooker. I made the full recipe but cooked it in two different batches. It came out amazing!
YAY! So glad you liked it! Thanks so much for coming back here and letting us know 🙂
I made this in my Ninja Foodie. This was so good! I also used a 6 inch spring form pan in two different batches. Second time making it… won’t be the last
YAY! So glad you enjoyed it! We definitely love to make cheesecakes in the air fryer.
Can I cook this in my oven air fryer?
Yes, you can cook this in your air fryer oven. Just realize this was originally cooked in an air fryer basket, and that will cook differently than your air fryer oven. You will probably need to watch the cheesecake closely for the last 10 minutes or so to see if you need to adjust the cooking time. Since it is larger, I am assuming you will need to add time to the recipe but I haven't made this in the air fryer oven, so I am guessing. 🙂
I made this over the weekend and all I can say is OMG! It was so good and super easy. Which was a blessing since it was my first time making a cheesecake. I'll definitely make it again.
Made this in my instant vortex 6 plus. My 1st cheese cake. Very tasty but for some reason the middle didn't set. Also cooked for 18 min. Top was nice and golden and the edges were good but center was extremely creamy, not sure if I need to add more time next time or maybe use a 9 inch springform pan.
Hi Adam. Thank you for trying this recipe. My Instant Vortex does seem to need a couple of extra minutes when air frying too. If you make this again, add 3-5 extra minutes. Be sure to use "air fry" and not bake. If the top is darkening, place a small piece of foil on top to prevent it from burning, while the cheesecake continues to cook. That should work. Thank you!
I have a 9 inch springform pan this fits in my air fryer, do I have to increase the ingredients?C
If you keep recipe as is, and use a larger pan, you will need to decrease cooking times. If you are increasing the ingredients, you will have thicker cheesecake, but will require additional cooking time. You could try adding increments of 3-5 minutes the first time you make it as a larger cheesecake.