Air Fryer Cheesecake is one of my favorite ways to make cheesecake these days! You'll love this easy recipe because it's so simple. WARNING: It's addictive! You'll be making cheesecake in the Air Fryer over and over again.
Why I Love This
When I was younger I thought cheesecake was actually made with cheese and that didn't sound very appetizing. Once I found out exactly what cheesecake is I tried it and have been hooked ever since.
I love the slight sweetness of the creamy filling and when you pair it with the lightness of the graham cracker crust, it is perfection. Cheesecake can be an after-dinner dessert or it is the perfect party dish.
I've even had cheesecake for breakfast before! 🙂
This recipe is honestly one of the BEST! Don't just take our word for it. The New York Times recreated this recipe and it was the most shared food post in 2022!
Find this recipe along with over 35 others for the ULTIMATE list of Air Fryer Thanksgiving Recipes.
What Makes This The Best
The simple answer - for me - is the topping! However, this recipe is fabulous with or without a topping.
This recipe is for a classic cheesecake with a cherry topping, that's two of my favorite things. Of course, you can switch your topping to your preferred flavor or just enjoy it without a topping.
Sometimes I'm in the mood for a topping on my cheesecake and sometimes I want all of that deliciousness by itself. Everyone has a preferred way of serving cheesecake and with this Air Fryer Cheesecake, you can personalize it for your family.
What you need to make Cheesecake in the Air Fryer
With just a few ingredients you'll have a fabulous dessert for any time.
- Finely crushed graham crackers
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Cream cheese
- Cherry Pie filling (or your preferred pie filling flavor)
Every air fryer is different so the time is just a suggestion, you will need to check your Air Fryer Cheesecake as it is cooking.
I personally like how fast the air fryer makes this cheesecake. Instead of taking an hour it usually takes less than half an hour.
How to make Air Fryer Cheesecake
Finely crush a package of graham crackers with a food processor.
Add melted butter to the crushed graham crackers and mix until they are combined well.
Prepare your 7 inch springform pan by buttering the insides of the pan well. Then place parchment paper in the bottom of your pan.
Carefully press the graham cracker crumbs mixture into the bottom of your pan using a spoon. Set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl mix the cream cheese until it is creamy and there are no lumps remaining.
Add the eggs, condensed milk, and vanilla to your bowl and blend for an additional 2 minutes until the mixture is completely creamy. Pour ingredients into the pan and place into the air fryer basket.
Bake in the Air Fryer at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-22 minutes, or until the center is no longer jiggling. (It will still wiggle, but won't be a wet jiggle.) If needed, continue to add 2-minute increments at 300 degrees Fahrenheit until the center is perfect.
Carefully remove the springform pan from the Air Fryer basket and allow it to chill in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours, or overnight.
Once chilled, carefully remove the circular sides of the springform pan and place the cheesecake on a serving platter.
OPTIONAL: Top with the cherry pie filling just before slicing and serving.
- Make sure that you grease the side and bottom of the springform pan so the cheesecake doesn't stick to the sides when removing it from the pan. Place parchment paper at the bottom of the buttered springform pan.
- If the cheesecake still jiggles in the center after cooking for 20-22 minutes, add an additional 2 minutes at 300 degrees until the center is no longer jiggly. It's okay if it has a little wiggle to it.
- Allow the pan to cool slightly before removing it from your air fryer and placing it in the refrigerator to chill. Chill the cheesecake for 6-8 hours or overnight so that it firms up.
- Let the cheesecake stand at room temperature for 20-30 minutes before serving. It is best served cold.
Store any leftover cheesecake covered or in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Air Fryer Cheesecake FAQs:
Absolutely! If you're able to fit a larger Springform pan in the Air Fryer, you can do that. You will need to increase the graham crackers to 2 cups and butter to ½ cup for the bottom layer. The cooking time will vary slightly and need to be adjusted to 15 minutes, and adding 2-minute increments as needed.
A cheesecake pan is another name for a Springform pan. It is a two-piece circular pan that has a spring on the sides of the pan that will remove it from the bottom of the pan when you're finished baking.
You can make this classic cheesecake and easily change it up. Consider adding cocoa powder for a chocolate cheesecake, different berries, OREOs, and more.
Use a warm butterknife to carefully insert and run between the springform pan and the cheesecake if you encounter any sticking. If you butter the edges generously, you should see very little sticking, if any.
I hope you enjoy this cheesecake recipe as much as we do. It's definitely a dessert my whole family loves and can never have enough of.
If you're looking for more great desserts to make in the air fryer, check out some of our favorite suggestions below.
MORE AIR FRYER DESSERT RECIPES
Check out our book, available in stores and online!
Looking for more ideas and others to connect with? Join our Facebook community with over 2 million members and counting!
Jump down to the COMMENT section and tell us what you think about this dish! We would love to help and also appreciate your candid feedback on all of our recipes.
Air Fryer Cheesecake Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 7" Springform pan
- 1 ½ cups graham crackers
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup salted butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 24 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Take the graham crackers and add them to a food processor. Continue to blend and pulse until they are finely crushed. Place into a small mixing bowl.
- Add the melted butter to the graham crackers and mix until fully combined. Set aside.
- Add butter to the bottom and sides of the 7" Springform pan. Place a piece of parchment paper on the bottom of the pan.
- Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the pan. Use a spoon to press the graham cracker crust down firmly.
- In a medium mixing bowl, use a hand mixer or a stand mixer on medium speed to blend the room temperature cream cheese until creamy and smooth. Add the eggs, condensed milk, and vanilla to the cream cheese and blend on medium speed until the mixture is completely smooth. About 2 minutes.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker crust. It will fill almost completely up to the rim of the 7" cheesecake pan.
- Carefully place the springform pan into the basket of the Air Fryer. (You do not preheat the Air Fryer for this recipe).
- Bake in the Air Fryer at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-22 minutes, or until the center is no longer jiggling. (It will still wiggle, but won't be a wet jiggle.) If needed, continue to add 2 minutes increments at 300 degrees Fahrenheit until the center is perfect.
- Carefully remove the springform pan from the Air Fryer basket and allow it to chill in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours, or overnight.
- Once chilled, carefully remove the circular sides of the springform pan and place the cheesecake on a serving platter. Top with the cherry pie filling just before slicing and serving.
- Make sure to grease the sides and bottom of the springform pan so that the cheesecake does not stick to the sides when you go to remove the sides of the pan.
- Place parchment paper at the bottom of the buttered springform pan.
- If the cheesecake still looks wet and jiggly in the center after 20-22 minutes, continue to add 2 minute increments at 300 degrees Fahrenheit to completely cook. NOTE: It will still have a little wiggle to it, but won't look wet.
- Allow the pan to cool slightly before carefully removing it from the Air Fryer basket.
- Give the cheesecake 6-8 hours, or overnight to completely chill and set.
- Add the cherry topping just before slicing and serving the cheesecake.
- Store the cheesecake in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- If using an 8" Springform pan, increase the graham crackers to 2 cups with the ½ cup butter to fill the bottom of the 8" pan. You will bake at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes, and add 2 minute increments when using an 8" pan.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.