Bagel Bites in the Air Fryer are one of my kiddo's favorite after-school snacks! You only need a box of your favorite frozen bagel bites and you'll have a quick and easy snack in less than 10 minutes. No more soggy bagel bites from the microwave or waiting on the oven to be ready!
This bagel bites recipe is one of the easiest! You can make it a simple meal, quick snack, or easy lunch. Pizza bagel bites are a favorite snack at my house, and you'll love how quickly they come together.
If you love making frozen food in the air fryer, you should check out this list of Air Fryer Frozen Foods we've put together. It will make life easy when you're looking for something quick and easy.
You might also enjoy this list of Easy Air Fryer Recipes for Beginners. Easy recipes like these are some of the best ways to get started with your air fryer.
What are Bagel Bites?
Bagel bites are mini bagels that are made into mini pizzas, typically covered in pizza sauce, shredded cheese, and mini pepperonis. I love to purchase these pre-made, and you can find them in the freezer section of your local grocery store.
You don't have to purchase frozen bagel bites premade, you can also make them from scratch using the same ingredients: mini bagels, pizza sauce, shredded cheese, and your favorite toppings. We will share how to make both below.
- Air Fryer
- Frozen Bagel Bites
You can choose any of your favorite brands of frozen bagel bites from the freezer section of your grocery store. There are many great options including mini pepperoni bagel bites and mini cheese bagel bites.
You can also air fry bagel bites from scratch. We will share both frozen bagel bites in the air fryer and homemade air fryer bagel bites in the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- This recipe was made using a Cosori air fryer, my favorite brand. If you're using a different air fryer, you may need to adjust the cooking time slightly as all air fryers cook a little differently.
- Prepare the air fryer basket before placing foods into the basket so they don't stick.
- NEVER place parchment paper or foil into the air fryer while preheating. The hot air circulation will pull the paper or foil to the heating element. Always place parchment paper or foil in the air fryer after you have preheated and are about to add the food.
- Double check your user manual to make sure you can use foil in your air fryer. Not all air fryers will allow you to use aluminum foil.
Easy Frozen Bagel Bites Air Fryer Recipe
Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare the air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray if needed.
Place the frozen bagel pizza bites in a single layer in the preheated air fryer basket.
Air fry bagel bites at 360 degrees F for 4-6 minutes. Start checking the bagel bites around the 4th minute since all air fryers cook differently.
Carefully remove the air fryer pizza bagels with a pair of tongs and serve.
How to Make Bagel Bites in the Air Fryer from Scratch
First, you will need a few ingredients: mini bagels, mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce, mini pepperonis, and different toppings of your choice.
Slice each bagel in half. Top each bagel with pizza sauce.
Add cheese, pepperoni, and your favorite toppings.
Cook at 350 degrees F for 3-5 minutes, checking at the 3 minute mark.
Carefully remove with tongs and serve!
NOTE: This recipe was made with a Cosori air fryer. Air fryer brands and cooking times can differ. Always check your recipe while cooking if it's the first time you've made it in your air fryer. You may need to adjust the cooking time.
These delicious bites are always a big hit at our house for snacks and as appetizers at parties. These mini bagel bite pizzas are a total crowd-pleaser.
Storage and Reheating
Store remaining bagel bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat the bagel bites, place them back in the air fryer and air fry at 350 degrees F for 2-3 minutes, or until heated through.
Believe it or not, reheating pizza in the air fryer is the best!
Where can I find frozen bagel bites?
You should be able to find your favorite brand of bagel bites in the freezer section of the grocery store.
What additional toppings can I use for homemade bagel bites?
Consider using cream cheese, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, green peppers, diced onions, and any other of your favorite pizza toppings.
What can I serve with bagel bites?
If you're looking for something in addition to bagel bites, consider making a Caesar salad or even Alfredo noodles as an added side for a complete meal.
Looking for more tasty snacks to make in the air fryer? Check out some of our favorite easy air fryer pizza snacks below.
More Air Fryer Pizza Recipes:
Looking for the BEST accessories to use with your air fryer? We've put together this list of our favorite Air Fryer Accessories.
We Would Love to Hear From YOU!
Let Us Know What You Think!
Be sure to leave a review of this recipe and give it a star rating. It lets us know how we are doing and lets others know they should try it!
Looking for a hardcover book of recipes? Check out the retailers where you can order our Air Frying Cookbook, Air Fryer All Day!
Tag Us In Your Photos! Are you on Facebook? If so, join our Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group (with over a million Air Fryer Foodie Fans!) and share your photos! We love to see your creations.
Like to watch TikTok? Follow along with our recipes on TikTok @airfryingfoodie.
Have a Question or General Feedback?
Jump down to the COMMENT section and let us know! We would love to help and also love feedback on all of our posts.
Easy Bagel Bites Air Fryer Recipe
- 1 Air Fryer
Frozen Bagel Bites
- 16 bagel bites
Homemade Bagel Bites
- 6 bagels mini
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese
- 12 pepperonis cut into ¼ pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
Easy Bagel Bites Air Fryer Recipe
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare the air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray if needed.
- Place the frozen bagel pizza bites in a single layer in the preheated air fryer basket.
- Air fry bagel bites at 360 degrees F for 4-6 minutes. Start checking the bagel bites around the 4th minute since all air fryers cook differently.
- Carefully remove the air fryer pizza bagels with a pair of tongs and serve.
Homemade Air Fryer Bagel Bites
- Slice each bagel in half. Top each bagel with pizza sauce.
- Add cheese, pepperoni, and your favorite toppings that will fit.
- Cook at 350 degrees F for 3-5 minutes, checking at the 3 minute mark.
- Carefully remove with tongs and serve!
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.