Air Fryer S'mores are a delicious and easy treat to make when you're craving something sweet. This classic treat is fun anytime, but making them in the air fryer is even better!
There is something special about summertime and S'mores. They not only taste great but they are so fun to make and everyone can help make them. I used to love going out in the backyard with my family, my Dad would light a fire and we would make S'mores and just sit around and talk about our day.
I liked my marshmallows a little burnt and my brother liked his done just enough to be melted. It was so much fun just being together.
Sometimes making a campfire and being outside isn't an option. We tend to have fickle weather so it can start raining at any moment and the heat is no fun at all. So I like to make S'mores with my Air Fryer.
It tastes just as good and is just as much fun for everyone. Sometimes we set up a pallet in the living room and just pretend that we are camping.
It makes for some great memories!
What you need to make S'mores
Making Air Fryer S'mores couldn't be any easier and it only takes a few minutes and a few ingredients. If you have kids then you likely have these things in your cabinet for snacks or a stash of chocolate bars for yourself for those extra stressful days.
- Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Bars
These ingredients come in so many flavors that you can switch them up and create some great concoctions.
Here are a few suggestions:
- Chocolate or Cinnamon graham crackers
- Cookies and cream chocolate bars
- Dark Chocolate Bars
- Strawberry Marshmallows
- Holiday flavors of marshmallows
I love that we can make these as various as our tastes vary.
These Air Fryer S'mores are perfect for a sleepover or birthday party. You can put a few choices of ingredients out and let each kid create their own treat.
This will take two things off your checklist: an activity and a snack. The kids will love making and eating them.
How to make Air Fryer S'mores
This recipe is super easy and the kids can help you get ready to make them so it becomes a fun family activity.
- Break the graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate bar each into halves.
- Place four graham crackers halves in the basket of your air fryer. Add the marshmallow halves, put the sticky side down, on top of your graham crackers.
- Cook on 370 degrees for 2-5 minutes, depending on your air fryer. Check the basket often to make sure that the marshmallows are turning light, golden brown.
- Once the marshmallows are golden brown remove the basket from the air fryer.
- Put your chocolate bar halves on top of the marshmallows and top with the remaining graham cracker halves.
- Serve immediately so they are warm and gooey.
Yes! Placing the sticky side down onto the graham cracker will help the marshmallow stick to the graham cracker and stay in place while cooking. You don't want melting marshmallows flying around the air fryer basket.
Try substitutions such as chocolate graham crackers, dark chocolate, white chocolate, Reese's cups, and flavored marshmallows.
No, but putting foil or parchment paper in the air fryer is a great way to keep the mess to a minimum. Never put them in alone, always have food on top of your foil or parchment paper.
MORE AIR FRYER DESSERTS:
- Classic Cherry Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cheesecake
- Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
Air Fryer S'mores
- Air Fryer
- 4 graham crackers break in halves
- 2 chocolate bars
- 2 marshmallows break in halves
- Break the graham crackers into halves.
- Prepare the air fryer basket. Break the marshmallows into halves and place the sticky side down onto the graham crackers. Place the graham crackers marshmallow side up in a single layer in the basket.
- Cook for 2-5 minutes in the air fryer at 370 degrees Fahrenheit. Check to make sure the marshmallows are turning golden brown. Once they've turned golden brown, remove the basket from the air fryer.
- Add the chocolate bar halves on top of the melted marshmallows, and then top with the remaining graham cracker halves. Serve.
- Break the marshmallows in half and place them sticky side down onto the graham cracker. This helps them stick to the graham cracker while cooking and keeps them from blowing off or around the air fryer.
- Consider changing things up by using different flavored graham crackers, flavored marshmallows, and substituting the chocolate bars for different chocolate or for Reese's cups.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.