Did you know you can make S'mores Dip in the Air Fryer? This Air Fryer dessert is so easy and is perfect for a quick and delicious snack. Keep reading for this quick and easy Air Fryer dessert!
I love making S'mores in the Air Fryer. They are one of my favorite snacks.
I've made skillet S'mores Dip in the oven, and I decided that surely I could make some in the Air Fryer, too.
It turned out AMAZING and is now my favorite way to make this delicious treat.
You only need to have a few ingredients to make this Air Fryer S'more Dip and just a few minutes. It's perfect to make after dinner or on the weekends when you are craving a super fast dessert that can feed several people.
- Chocolate Chips
- Graham Crackers
I like to use my 7" Springform pan for this recipe if I am making it for a crowd, but you can use any dish that will fit in your Air Fryer that is also safe for the oven.
How to Make Air Fryer S'mores Dip
- Fill the bottom of a 7" Springform pan with half of the chocolate chips.
- Top the chocolate chips with the marshmallows.
- Cover the marshmallows with the remainder of the chocolate chips.
- Cook in the Air Fryer at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-6 minutes. The chocolate should be melted and the marshmallows should turn a light golden brown.
- Serve hot with graham crackers for dipping.
Substitutions and FAQ's
Yes! If you don't have graham crackers or would rather use something else, consider using something healthy like apple slices, grapes, strawberries, or bananas.
You can use any dish that will fit into your Air Fryer that is also safe for the oven. If in doubt, read the manual that came with your Air Fryer. If you no longer have the manual, you can typically also find them online at the manufacturers website.
I have personally found that 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 5-6 minutes is perfect.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do! It's a crowd pleaser for sure!
MORE AIR FRYER DESSERTS:
Air Fryer S'mores Dip
- Air Fryer
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 8 graham crackers
- Fill the bottom of a 7" Springform pan or Air Fryer safe dish with ½ cup of chocolate chips.
- Top the layer of chocolate chips with the marshmallows.
- Cover the marshmallows with the remainder ½ cup of chocolate chips.
- Place the pan into the Air Fryer basket and cook on 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-6 minutes. The chocolate should be soft and melting and the marshmallows should be a golden brown.
- Carefully remove the dish from the Air Fryer and serve with graham crackers or your other favorite dipping items.
- If you're looking for something different to dip with this S'mores Dip, consider using fruits such as apple slices, bananas, strawberries, or grapes.
- If you don't have a 7" Springform pan or it doesn't fit into your Air Fryer, you can use any oven-safe dish that will fit into the basket of the Air Fryer.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.
Leave a Reply