Air fryer s'mores crescent rolls are filled with gooey marshmallow and melty chocolate, and you only need three ingredient to make! You will love making these year round because you don't need a campfire!
This simple recipe gives the classic s'mores flavor the entire family loves, but with a fun twist. S'mores have always been a beloved summertime treat for our family. The flavors of graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate, are just a perfect combination!
Now, it's easy to just use refrigerated package of crescent roll dough instead of graham crackers, and you have re-created the classic treat in minutes!
WHY I LOVE THIS RECIPE
I love making this popular treat in the air fryer because it's fast and easy. It also doesn't require a campfire so we can make it any time we want to! And you can make it with milk chocolate chips or a chocolate spread, mixed with the melty marshmallow flavor, and you've got a delicious dessert in minutes!
Because air fryer s'mores crescent rolls are so easy to make, they are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth or for when you need a fast midnight snack. And you can easily create fun flavors by changing up the basic s'mores ingredients with fun foods like peanut butter chips, or fruity flavored marshmallows.
There are no limits to the fun ways you can eat these crescent rolls! No matter how you make them, everyone will enjoy snacking on this favorite campfire treat.
- Refrigerated Crescent Rolls-like Pillsbury Crescent Rolls-This gives a flaky and buttery breading over the yummy melted chocolate and gooey marshmallows.
- mini chocolate chips or 8 mini Chocolate Bars-the chocolate center makes every bite sweet and chocolatey. The most indulgent part of the s'mores rolls, you can change the chocolate flavor to your favorite type of chocolate for variety.
- mini marshmallows-you can also use marshmallow fluff or larger marshmallow halves- either way, you get the soft sweetness of the creamy marshmallow flavor in every bite of this delicious treat.
Unroll the crescent roll sheet and then divide the dough into triangles.
Place one tablespoon of chocolate chips and press into each dough triangle. Then scatter 5-10 mini marshmallows over the crescent roll.
Beginning at the wide end of the crescent roll, gently roll until dough into crescent shape. Pinch ends to seal dough so chocolate and marshmallows don't melt out during air frying.
Spray the air fryer basket with air fryer safe non-stick cooking spray or line basket with parchment paper. Place croissants in the prepared basket in a single layer, leaving a small space between each pastry. Work in batches of 4 crescents if necessary.
Air fry at 350 degrees f for about 5-7 minutes until crescent rolls are golden brown.
Carefully remove filled chocolate crescent rolls from the Air Fryer. Drizzle melted chocolate on top if desired.
Leave enough room between each pastry, allowing room for the roll to puff as it cooks.
Do not stack or overlap in the basket. The dough may not cook evenly.
You can make 4 or 8 in a batch, depending on what will fit in your basket.
Press down and pinch the dough to seal in open spots so the marshmallow and chocolate doesn't ooze out and make a mess during air frying.
Line the air fryer with parchment paper or spray with olive oil spray so rolls don't stick to the basket and for easy clean up.
For extra flavor, substitute peanut butter, hazelnut spread like Nutella, cut up pieces of chocolate, or your favorite candy bar. This will give you so many choices of flavors for your s'mores. You can even sprinkle chopped graham cracker crumbs or chocolate graham crackers inside or on top of the rolls.
Use a full size milk chocolate bar, or dark chocolate bars instead of chocolate chips if you have those handy. Just chop them into small chocolate pieces and sprinkle over the crescent rolls. You won't use the entire bag of chocolate chips so save the leftover chips to make another batch later.
For a fun flavor twist, add in dried fruit or slices of bananas or strawberries for a fruity s'mores flavor. We love this air fryer banana boat recipe so we know the flavors go great together!
Drizzle caramel sauce over the marshmallows and chocolates before rolling the crescent roll and air frying them, then drizzle more on top before serving them.
Make a cookies and cream s'mores crescent roll and use crushed cookies instead of chocolate chips. They are delicious in the buttery crescent rolls with miniature marshmallows.
Use marshmallow peeps for fun colors and festive themed crescent rolls and add extra chocolate chips over a chocolate spread for an extra chocolatey treat.
These s'mores crescent rolls are best when they are freshly made. If you aren't sure if they will all be eaten right away, just wrap the leftover s'mores ingredients until you are ready to use them. However, if you do have leftovers, store them in an airtight container at room temperature.
To reheat the rolls, place them in the air fryer for 2-3 minutes of cook time.
Yes! If you want to use a homemade crescent dough or pie dough, you can. Just be sure to roll it thin enough so you can roll it and it can air fry evenly.
You can easily change up the flavors by using dark chocolate, white chocolate, or other flavored chocolate chips. Experiment until you find your favorite combination!
These crescent rolls are best when fresh out of the air fryer. If you need to make them ahead of time, just prepare the rolls, and then cover them and keep them refrigerated and air fry them just before you need to serve them.
MORE AIR FRYER CRESCENT ROLL RECIPES
This air fryer s'mores crescent rolls recipe is a fun twist on a classic recipe that s'mores fans will love! Because they are so fun and easy, you will love making these year round too!
Check out our book, available in stores and online!
Looking for more ideas and others to connect with? Join our Facebook community with over 2 million members and counting!
Jump down to the COMMENT section and tell us what you think about this dish! We would love to help and also appreciate your candid feedback on all of our recipes.
Air Fryer S'mores Crescent Rolls
- 1 Air Fryer
- 1 can Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- ½ cup miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup miniature chocolate chips
- Unroll the crescent roll sheet and then divide the dough into triangles.
- Place one tablespoon of chocolate chips and press into each dough triangle. Then scatter 5-10 mini marshmallows over the crescent roll.
- Beginning at the wide end of the crescent roll, gently roll until dough into crescent shape. Pinch ends to seal dough so chocolate and marshmallows don't melt out during air frying.
- Spray the air fryer basket with air fryer safe non-stick cooking spray or line basket with parchment paper. Place croissants in the prepared basket in a single layer, leaving a small space between each pastry. Work in batches of 4 crescents if necessary.
- Air fry at 350 degrees f for about 5-7 minutes until crescent rolls are golden brown.
- Carefully remove filled chocolate crescent rolls from the Air Fryer. Drizzle melted chocolate on top if desired.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.