Making cheesecake in the air fryer has become a new favorite obsession. I have always dreaded baking cheesecakes in the oven, because they can fall or crack. Now that I have discovered how easy they are to make in the air fryer, I can't stop trying new crusts, flavors and fillings.
This Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake was an idea I had when I tested the cookie dough in the air fryer. Shortly afterwards, I made the Oreo cheesecake, and thought, why not combine cookie dough and cheesecake together?
I'm so glad I did! this creamy cheesecake is filled with chocolate chips, and the chocolate chip cookie crust just pushes the level of dessert up a notch.
Making Chocolate Chip Cheesecake in the Air Fryer
Making this cheesecake in the air fryer is SO easy! And, it will be a show stopper dessert, especially because it was made in the air fryer.
Besides and air fryer and an 8 inch springform pan, to make this cheesecake, you will need:
- Nestle Toll House Cookie Dough
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- corn starch
- semi sweet chocolate chips
How to make Cookie Dough Crust Cheesecake in the Air Fryer
It is so incredibly easy to make this cookie dough crust in the air fryer. You will start with getting the springform ready, by lining the bottom with a cut out circle of parchment paper, and then lightly line the insides of the pan with butter.
Next, you will separate the Nestle premade cookie dough pieces, and place them in the bottom of the pan. Leave a little room for them to spread to cover the bottom of the pan as they bake.
Cook in the air fryer for about 8-10 minutes, until they are golden brown. Begin to prepare the filling while the crust is cooking by grabbing a large mixing bowl, and beat the cream cheese until it is smooth and creamy.
Add in the powdered sugar, eggs, and vanilla, until the filling is creamy. Next you will stir in the chocolate chips. Pour the filling over the cookie crust, top off with a sprinkle of chocolate chips on top, and cook in the air fryer for about 15 minutes.
The hardest part about making this cheesecake is waiting for it to cool and the filling has set, about 4-6 hours. But once it's done, it is well worth the wait!
If you are new to air frying, and are looking for a new air fryer, click below for a quick comparison of the top selling air fryers.
Keep the cheesecake covered and chilled in the refrigerator. Slice and serve the cheesecake when you are ready. Prepare yourself for one of the best cheesecake ever!
MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES:
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake
- Air Fryer
- 8 Inch Springform Pan
- 1 Nestle Toll House Cookie Dough 16.5 ounce package
- 24 ounces cream cheese softened (3- 8 oz pkgs)
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoon corn starch
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips divided
- Line the springform pan with parchment paper.
- Separate the cookies and spread them out in the bottom of the springform pan.
- Cook at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-10 minutes.
- While the cookies are in the air fryer, prepare the filling.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the cream cheese, mix until it is smooth and creamy.
- Add in the powdered sugar, eggs, and vanilla, and continue mixing on medium speed until the ingredients have completely mixed into the cream cheese filling.
- Stir in ¾ cup chocolate chips, making sure they are evenly distributed throughout the filling.
- Pour the filling over the cookie crust, spreading evenly. Sprinkle ¼ cup of chocolate chips on top of the cheesecake.
- Cook in the air fryer at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-18 minutes.
- Chill until cool and the filling has set. (About 4-6 hours)
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.
Hi, instead of using the dough, can I use the OREO cookies for the crust?
Do I need to bake the crust inside the air fryer?
If yes, how long to bake?
Tks in advance
Yes! You can use the cookies as the crust. You can bake it inside of the Air Fryer for a few minutes or you can place the springform pan in the oven to bake the crust while you are getting the cheesecake ready!
Help! I only have a six quart instant pot with the air fryer lid. Would this work? If so, please let me know how, sounds amazing! Thanks in advance! 🙂
It should work just fine! Depending on the wattage of your air fryer, you may need to adjust cooking times by a few minutes. Thank you!