This air fryer cauliflower recipe makes the perfect side dish. It is so easy to make with a few simple ingredients and ready to serve in minutes!
You will love this Roasted cauliflower because it has crispy edges and an amazing flavor. This delicious side dish is perfect for a low-calorie diet or when you need a tasty accompaniment to any meal.
Ingredients Needed to make cauliflower
To make air fryer cauliflower, you just need a few ingredients. To make this recipe you will need:
- Fresh head cauliflower-or three cups of precut cauliflower florets
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Optional-for extra flavor mix cauliflower with spices, such as chili powder, cayenne pepper or curry powder. You can also top with parmesan cheese
- Optional dipping sauces-buffalo, blue cheese and ranch dressing will be delicious with this side dish or snack.
How to cut cauliflower
Begin by rinsing the medium head of cauliflower and pat dry with paper towels.
Using a sharp knife, cut a medium cauliflower head in half and then cut those into halves, quartering the cauliflower. (The cauliflowers leaves are easier to pull off after cauliflower has been cut into quarters.)
Next, cut harder piece near base of cauliflower and remove. Final step is to cut cauliflower into florets (large bite size pieces).
Air Frying Instructions
Once the cauliflower is cut into large florets. use a sharp knife cut to remove the stem and then cut into bite size cauliflower florets.
Place the florets into a large bowl. Toss cauliflower with olive oil and other seasonings, until fully coated.
Place the seasoned cauliflower into air fryer basket in a single layer. Air fry at 380 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through the air frying process, until cauliflower reaches your desired crispness.
Remove cauliflower from air fryer and serve while hot. If making these cheesy add now so cheese will melt evenly over cauliflower. Or serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
When air frying cauliflower it is best to use fresh cauliflower, you can use frozen, but moisture will not give you crispy cauliflower and may even be soggy texture. If you use frozen, it would be best to thaw it out first prior to air frying, to reduce excess moisture.
There are a bunch of sauces that go well with this cauliflower. For more variations, use melted cheddar cheese like Velveeta cheese, blue cheese dressing and buffalo sauce are all great dipping sauces.
This cauliflower is best when it is freshly cooked. If you have leftovers, you can store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. Once it is cooled you can freeze in an airtight container or freezer bag for up to a month.
MORE AIR FRYER VEGETABLE RECIPES:
We Would Love to Hear From YOU!
Let Us Know What You Think!
Be sure to leave a review of this recipe and give it a star rating. It lets us know how we are doing and lets others know they should try it!
Tag Us In Your Photos! Are you on Facebook? If so, join our Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group (with hundreds of thousands of Air Fryer Foodie Fans!) and share your photos! We love to see your creations.
Have a Question or General Feedback?
Jump down to the COMMENT section and let us know! We would love to help and also love feedback on all of our posts.
Air Fryer Cauliflower
- 1 Air Fryer
- 1 head cauliflower about 3 cups of florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Use a sharp knife cut to remove the stem and then cut into bite size cauliflower florets. You can also start with 3 cups of fresh cauliflower already cut.
- Place the florets into a medium mixing bowl. Toss cauliflower with olive oil and other seasonings, until fully coated.
- Place seasoned cauliflower into air fryer basket. Air fry at 380 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through the air frying process, until cauliflower reaches your desired crispness.
- Remove cauliflower from air fryer and serve while hot. If you wanted to make these cheesy add now so cheese will melt evenly over cauliflower.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.