Air Fried Oreos are a delicious and easy treat that's made in just minutes! A perfect quick dessert when you're craving something sweet.
You'll love how quick and easy these Air Fried Oreos are. In fact, you can make them from start to finish in less than 10 minutes! You only need a few ingredients and you'll be snacking on this dessert in no time, flat!
- Crescent Roll dough (I like Pillsbury)
- Powdered sugar (optional)
Just grab the recipe from the card below, print it out, and save it for later!
MORE AIR FRYER DESSERTS:
- Air Fryer Cheesecake
- Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Air Fryer S'mores
- Air Fryer Cake Mix Cookies
Air Fried Oreos
- Air Fryer
- 8 Oreos
- 1 Pillsbury crescents (8 count)
- 3 Tbsp powdered sugar optional
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the crescent rolls from the can and lay them out on a flat surface.
- Carefully wrap one Oreo into each crescent roll sheet.
- Once the air fryer is ready, prepare the basket with oil or with a sheet or parchment paper.
- Add the wrapped Oreos onto the air fryer basket in a single layer, keep room in between for them to cook.
- Cook on 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-6 minutes, or the tops have turned until golden brown.
- Allow the fried Oreos to cool for a minute before removing them from the basket.
- Sprinkle the fried Oreos with a little powdered sugar and serve immediately.
- Save this snack idea for when you're craving something sweet and you need it fast! It's a crowd-pleaser.
- Use different flavored Oreos such as vanilla, chocolate, mint, and definitely go for the Double stuff.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.