Air Fryer Avocado Eggs are a perfect way to use a ripe avocado loaded with protein. If you're looking for a great low-carb breakfast, this is it! Squeeze some fresh lime juice on top, and you'll love the flavor of this simple healthy breakfast.
This is one of those easy air fryer recipes that prove how simple cooking with healthy fats can be! A simple recipe like this not only fills your belly but it helps you to have self-control over snacking the day away. Pair with some red onion and fresh cilantro, and you've got quite the flavor!
Another favorite breakfast recipe that is perfect for meal prep is these air fryer egg bites.
Because the tender insides of this simple treat is full of healthy fat, along with a egg, it makes a delicious keto breakfast. (or a great breakfast for anyone needed some yummy food!) Because it's so yummy, I think that this is the perfect option for a new recipe to try in the air fryer.
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Shredded Cheese
- Crumbled Bacon
- Hot Sauce-like Hot Sauce brand sauce
How to make Avocado Egg in Air Fryer
- Line the air fryer basket with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Slice the avocado in half, lengthwise, and then carefully remove the pit.
- Using a spoon, gently remove some of the avocado meat, forming a well where the pit was. Save the removed avocado to top the egg or to eat separately.
- Place halves in the air fryer basket, then carefully crack eggs, breaking directions into each half of the avocado.
- Air fry at 400 degrees F for 8-12 minutes, depending on how well done you prefer your eggs. Check halfway through air frying to watch for doneness. It’s ok if the egg splatters a bit from the air flow.
- Season as desired
I make this recipe in my Cosori Air Fryer. Depending on your air fryer, size and wattages, cooking time may need to be adjusted 1-2 minutes.
Because I use air fryer parchment paper, the avocado doesn't stick. If not using parchment paper, adding a little olive oil spray to the basket will help it not stick.
If you slice the avocado and want to keep it green, a great way to do that is to squeeze a little bit of fresh lemon juice on top.
MORE EASY AIR FRYER APPETIZERS:
- Air Fryer Nachos
- Air Fryer Avocado Fries
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Air Fryer Peppers and Onions
- Air Fryer Calamari
We Would Love to Hear From YOU!
Let Us Know What You Think!
Be sure to leave a review of this recipe and give it a star rating. It lets us know how we are doing and lets others know they should try it!
Tag Us In Your Photos! Are you on Facebook? If so, join our Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group (with hundreds of thousands of Air Fryer Foodie Fans!) and share your photos! We love to see your creations.
Have a Question or General Feedback?
Jump down to the COMMENT section and let us know! We would love to help and also love feedback on all of our posts.
Air Fryer Avocado Eggs
- 1 Air Fryer
- 2 avocados
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- toppings optional: Salsa, Shredded Cheese, Crumbled Bacon, Hot Sauce
- Line the air fryer basket with parchment paper and set aside.
- Slice avocado in half, lengthwise, and then carefully remove the pit.
- Using a spoon, gently remove some of the avocado meat, forming a well where the pit was. Save the removed avocado to top the egg, or to eat separately.
- Place halves in the air fryer basket, and then carefully crack eggs, breaking direction into each half of the avocado.
- Air fry at 400 degrees F for 8-12 minutes, depending on how well done you prefer your eggs.
- Season as desired.
VariationsMake an avocado toast - If you want to spread the cooked cream avocado on toast and add a bit of Bagel seasoning, you can create an avocado mixture on bread in no time at all. Simple ingredients can easily make all sorts of an easy breakfast. Add feta cheese - Putting feta cheese on top of the fried egg sounds awesome. This is a simple way that you can make air fryer-baked eggs with an avocado half taste different easily. Make it spicy - Add some sweet chili sauce to the top of avocado eggs for a spicy hot flavor combination. You can skip the sweet and add red pepper flakes as well. Pair with other breakfast foods - Make it a large meal by adding some hash browns, turkey bacon, or even fresh fruit.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.